Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You (1747 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Mind you, You must be financially okay to start with, well mannered because I'm a very high value, well groomed and cultured man......
Fake bravado, hiding real insecurities.

Please save your shea butter speech for the imaginary people that will believe it. Delusional, machiavellian simp.
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2020
Stacyomolola:
There always a woman for every man

Don't worry u will someday find a woman that would stoop that low
maybe when he smokes enough weed or the sperm in his balls have started to expire.
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
I don't know about that but all I know is I'm not kneeling to ask anyone's hand in marriage
Thank you

Where did you keep your sense when you first made that comment of yours lol, I'm certain you just finished taking your ogbomosho weed when you made that comment....... grin grin grin

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2020
ZIINI:
You didn't state your reasons?
Go back and re-read the post again slowly and carefully.......
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Where did you keep your sense when you first made that comment of yours lol, I'm certain you just finished taking your ogbomosho weed when you made that comment....... grin grin grin
I swear no be lie
I was high and couldn't comprehend
We are both redpillers I guess
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by WrittyWritter(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2020
which kind of immatured kids fulk NL sef

If a lady proposes to u not in bad in it but beg u throughly abeg u bi Dangote pikin..even men sef don't beg

wat is so special about u..anyway like someone already said u will find someone dat is ready to stooo so low..

All u guys will just come and be claiming Alpha male..real Alpha males don't make all this kind of threads only guys with low self esteem do
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by WrittyWritter(f): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Oponu Ode, Depressed lol, Me depressed, I don pass that Stage, God gat me didirin. Me wey dey currently flex two cute Hoes on my bed now. You think I just fabricate this post like that Asunpa Alayerun. I laugh at your Stupidness and Foolishness. You will marry my leftovers though. Arindin Ode Inugo.......

Just because u re fucking 20 girls at d same time does not mean u have a high self esteem. grin grin..all ur post reeks of depression but if u think giving all this ur childish insults to people will help boost ur self esteem carry on..
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Stacyomolola(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
maybe when he smokes enough weed or the sperm in his balls have started to expire.

cheesy grin grin
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Just because u re fucking 20 girls at d same time does not mean u have a high self esteem. grin grin..all ur post reeks of depression but if u think giving all this ur childish insults to people will help boost ur self esteem carry on..

Get lost already Hairy Balls Foooool...... grin grin grin

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am in need of a girlfriend / Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) / All Pusy Cat Na The Same, Men Stop Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.