Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,371 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite (447 Views)

A Monkey Smiles Very Happily As Man Gift Him Orange (video) / Davido Cries Happily As Ronaldo Promote His Song "AZA" In Juventus / Davido Cries Happily As Ronaldo Promote His Song "AZA" In Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2020
If you think its easy or fun being intersex, then you know nothing at all. I'm so proud of myself for still been strong despite all i go through, trying my best to blend in well, still trying to look beautiful and hot, going around educating people, facing both male and female struggles at the same time. I also like the way i ignore those negative people who keep laughing at me, abusing me, I still keep smiling. I have lost lot of people but still i forge ahead. Woa! If it were some people in my shoes, they would have committed suicide. Lol but i won't kill myself, i know that's what Haters want. ''Let this freak just die" . I get tempted most times but i overcome the temptation. I'm used to hearing people raise bad words at me, laugh at me, reject me but i always embrace the good side. I still got lot of positive people who totally love me for who i am.
I still got a lot to accomplish. I know am special. I know myself very well, i'm the last person anyone would ever predict or make assumptions of. Most things i hear them talk of me, i just laugh it off because i know who i am..
I must confess i don't keep much people and i don't go out much thats because lot of people won't understand my type of person..
I'm rare, gifted and special.. Strong too and am so proud how strong i get each day.. Its a lonely struggle but i always trust in God.
So people dealing with these struggles, keep fighting.. You are not alone.. Killing yourself is not why you are here on earth. You can still live life happily alone and achieve your dreams even if you are different..
Being different won't stop me from achieving all my dreams.. If only you see the things i see, its a shame. grin grin
Thank you... wink
Re: I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2020
I have no idea what you meant up there but I feel your struggle..

No one has the right to make you or anyone feel bad or call you names angry

If anyone calls you a freak punch them in the nose

And if they punch back call me I will come shoot them in the knee angry

You have got to live your best life !you owe it to your self and the world

Because someone somewhere needs to be inspired and you just might be that role model they need
Re: I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Nightstalker:
I have no idea what you meant up there but I feel your struggle..

No one has the right to make you or anyone feel bad or call you names angry

If anyone calls you a freak punch them in the nose
lol ignoring negative people makes you a stronger person.
Re: I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lol ignoring negative people makes you a stronger person.

Good

Now go do you and leave the mongers of negativity and hate

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Celebrity Who Makes A Lot Of Money On Instagram Than Others / Wizkid Has Represented Surulere More Than Desmond Elliot – Dotun / Have You Seen Ex Bbnaija Housemate Khloe Birthday Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.