Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima (732 Views)

Sultan: Always Verify Your Facts Before Reacting – Sokoto Govt To Shettima / We Dey For You, We Go Fight For You Good Man – Cubana Chief Priest To Shettima / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by Naijabad: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Yesterday, I read on Nairaland that Shettima threatened that the north will go to war if the protesters ever ask for Buharis removal.

I want to use this opportunity to ask that the southern and middle belt youths come together and respond to shettimas threat.

The north is always quick to mention war whenever issues of national importance comes to question.

They believe that the south will be intimidated whenever a call to war by the northerners is made.

The truth is that it is time for the southern and middle belt youths to understand the antics of the North and begin now to forge a common front.

It is now time for the south to put aside anything that divides us, be it religion, ethnicity, political affiliation and the likes.

We must understand that together, we shall survive, and divided we fall.

The expansionist agenda of the Fulani's is subtly being promoted by the FG of Nigeria through RUGA, Water resources bill, cattle colony etc.

We in the south and MB must resist the antics of the North. Our brothers have been slaughtered , we kept quiet, our sisters raped, we kept quiet. Our fathers and mother killed, we kept quiet.

We must unite now, we must unite.

3 Likes

Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by Yujin(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Exactly. Let the coalition of Southern and Middlebelt youth respond to the vagabond and you'll see how the cowards will fall back. How many are they that gives them the effontery to be killing our people for decades and taking over our lands? They've taking over large portions of land in Southern Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau state and are pushing to take over in Benue. This is the time to reclaim those lands.
The fulanis are cowards who can't fight fairly... we know this and have plotted to counter every weak spots they want to capitalise on. Let the response be given to Shettima so he can go back to those that sent him. Enough is enough.
Freedom is near.
Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2020
Poor Northerners are hungry and weary after a decade long war sponsored by their elites,
If they think they would fight southerners then these people are crazier than I thought.

When the Fulani say war, they mean Bandits and Boko Haram would be unleashed on the South like they unleashed it in the North.

OH we are so ready for you and MURIC

2 Likes

Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by TechyMm0: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Shettima is just speaking from the comfort of his Abuja home to scare fools like him
Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by BigSarah(f): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Heating up the polity isn’t needed now, I’m certain Endsars is not that wind that would reposition Nigerians and Nigeria correctly, no I don’t think it is...Sure police brutality is a serious issue, but there won’t be a single ethnic squabble from this, sure oduduwa and Ipob and niger delta secessionists would love an opening for ethnic tension but trust me the endsars campaign doesn’t have such momentum..(I’m not against any secessionist movement)
Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by nNEOo(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2020
It is fake news stop giving it credibility.

The North does not stand a tiny chance against a much more educated and sophisticated united Southern Nigeria.

#EndSars

3 Likes

Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by seunmsg(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Why should anybody call for the overthrow of a democratically elected president anyway? Is the protest about bringing an end to sars and police brutality or about bringing down the president?

To the best of my knowledge, the protest is still about sars and police brutality. Overthrowing the president is not an option. I’m not a northerner but I will fight anybody that intends to put our democracy at risk by attempting a coup.

Let’s keep the protest peaceful and about ending sars and police brutality. Once political demand such as overthrowing the president start trending, things will become very messy quickly. Let’s be guided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by Commonsense99: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2020
grin
Shetimma forgot the Hausas will not join him in his Illusions, they also need to be free.
When the divide and rule failed, they came out to show their true colours.
So their illiterate population is what they are banking on the fight the educated South huh?
Let them fire the first offensive already let's see how it goes down.
We still know where they come from jn Futa jallon,... We will drive them back to their origin.
Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by olisaEze(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2020
The power of the people is greater than the people in power.

Northern & Middlebelt youths, rise up and throw off the age long shackles of repression, division & elitism.

Your destiny is now in your hands!

#Shettimaisacow #endsars
Re: Southern/middlebelt Youths Should Respond To Shettima by Naijabad: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
olisaEze:
The power of the people is greater than the people in power.

Northern & Middlebelt youths, rise up and throw off the age long shackles of repression, division & elitism.

Your destiny is now in your hands!

#Shettimaisacow #endsars

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Send Bullion Vans & Dino Melaye Should Sell Cars To Appease Youths / We’ll Treat IPOB In Rivers As Terrorists, Says Rivers Police / Breaking News: Nigeria Army Attack Esn In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.