Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,904 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG (810 Views)

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video / Chris Brown Joins #endsars Movement / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by exclusiveclue: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2020
#Endsars: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As Abuja Protesters Came Across People Literally Living Under The Bridge

American Superstar Artist Chris Brown joins the #ENDSARS movement as he posted the video of youths protesting in Nigeria. Police brutality has been happening in Nigeria for years but the youths has come together as one to end Police brutality in Nigeria and call for good governance.

In other news, Abuja protesters came across people living under the Bridge as they gave them money.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yllw1e08zs

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by tillaman(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2020
Heyoooooo breezy
Re: ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by Passionate888: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Ok o
Re: ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by dukeprince50: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2020
This agitation came too early and I fear it will die down five months from now, even Covid is getting less attention these days.

I wish the agitation had come earlier part of 2023, I swear with this force, the youths will collectively project their choice for governors and presidents.

Let's just pray another agitation comes 2023, those old men has robbed us too much.

seun mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Re: ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by mayklef(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2020
let's keep the fire burning, UN must intervene....ENDSARS#
Re: ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by Theicecode(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
C breezy
Re: ENDSARS: Chris Brown Joins The Movement As He Post Video From The Protest On IG by thesicilian: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2020
mayklef:
let's keep the fire burning, UN must intervene....ENDSARS#
Make una rest for this UN matter abeg. Face the government officials wrecking things instead of hoping for some foreign powers to intervene, that's how we got ourselves into all this external debts in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday / Ex 9ice Wife: Cheating Scandals, Stop Harassing Me About Something I Did Not Do / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Millions on married couple in Friend's wedding(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.