Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Are We Suppose To Come To Church With Bulk Money Just Incase - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Suppose To Come To Church With Bulk Money Just Incase (169 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Suppose To Come To Church With Bulk Money Just Incase by ugolinze123(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Have been trying to wrap my mind round it and I keep wondering as a Christian that truly want to worship God in mind and in spirit comes to church and the sermon and every other is done in haste just because of launching, special donations and everything about money. I thought the church is suppose to be a place of worship and sober reflection but it's the opposite.( Na church we come no be auctioning we come) at least first offertory maybe second for welfare and you close church. Happy Sunday fellas #ENDSARS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share At Least One Lesson You Learnt At Service Today / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/10/2020 / Warning For The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.