Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians (269 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians by H100: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Abuja Based Catholic Priest, Father Oluoma Suggested This Morning during a pre-service broadcast on facebook.

Decentralize the police force in Nigeria, Catholic Priest makes his opinion clear on the #EndSARS protest.

Reacting to the ne SWAT nomenclature, the bluntly prolific priest says it's like giving Barcelona Jersey to Chelsea players. He lamented on the Nigeria Idea of copying USA and UK systems without copying to tactical and effective executions.

Fada Oluoma has also pleaded with the Children of politicians to talk to their parents as their strategy frustrates the organic development of this nation. He beckoned on everyone to join this movement.

He preached that protesters to please never use abusive words on authorities and should do their much to be calm admist provocations in order not to sabotage this generational paradigm shift for a better Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=222EjlDWWT8

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians by Fahdiga(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Nice one. let's go for revolution
Re: ENDSARS: Visa Ban Them And Their Kids, Fr Oluoma's Tough Stand For Politicians by easyniyi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
I send you a mail, I don't know if you received it.
Please I need Radiator for my 2001 model Toyota Corolla, I you sell parts please contact me through WhatsApp or call on
08028864651, I'm in Lagos.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS; Why Christians, Mulsims And Every Nigerian Youth Must Not Stop / Once Saved Is Forever Saved: Understanding The Scriptural Two Dimensions / Dress Code In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.