Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! (3199 Views)

20 Things People Over 20 Should Stop Doing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / APC Wants Jonathan To Apologise To Nasarawa People Over Failedimpeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by scatayan: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
Pharoh:

My problem is what has the management of this forum done about this ugly developments which is not very good in my opinion.

Do what? I guess you are an absolute fool! Yes! fool, period!
What do you think this forum is for/ for praise-singing in hounour of thieving politicians?

Please leave this forum and go back and live in your fake world of dreams. Nairaland is providing Nigerians the opportunity to express themselves and not consider the other option that youths and the people of middle-east choose.

Once again, FOOL! Leave this forum now.

GEJ is not a sincere man at all. And he can afford tyo continue because of bloodless fools like you.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by alanbolo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ bisiaet and Sky Blue.    

Thanks 4 ur comment,   in as much as I like NL, the political section is nothing to write home about.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^ pls do the right thing,report to the moderator (as many as you can)
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by akpanbaba: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
GEJ made a simple statement about his ambition.He is not forcing you guys to vote for him or his party.I advise that we do a critical analysis of his statement and not to insult his person.Iam sad that nigerians are calling their president unprintable names and they still want him to perform.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Pharoh: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
scatayan:

GEJ is not a sincere man at all. And he can afford tyo continue because of bloodless fools like you.

You really lacked home training and if you continue this way,i would just have to report you.

Learn to interact with people without it resorting to abusive words okay.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by calculusx(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
Na today na today wey we dey wait; we dey wait; go buy candle go buy candle;go buy candle go buy candle, This is Month of March and GEJ Promised us last year that by March 2011 there will be Stable Power Supply, Empty Promises

Its just a pity that the election has been rigged and won by GEJ months before the Election, prove me wrong.
@ Jon.Bee Pls when the Movie is out let us know, lol

The promise I & II Starring GEJ & Sambo with guest appearance by IBB.

Produced & directed by OBJ.
Screenplay by Anenih
promise & fail - GRAB YA COPIES NOW AT 55 IWEKA ROAD ONITSHA OR IYAOLA VENTURE 55 NNAMDI AZIKIWE LAGOS, LOL!
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by batiatus(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
vote 4 d individual and not becos of the party abi, but from wat we have seen pdp hv influence on wat d individual does.so hw wil gej be diff.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
People are too extreme,this is politics
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Xfactoria: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^

Some people should just be prepared to jump into the river, commit suicide by whatever means possible or go on exile at the least because whether they like it or not, GEJ is the President and C-in-C come May 29, 2011. Whether he is with PDP or not does not matter. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

God has written it and no man can change it. And let me warn you guys, do not fight God. It is a dangerous thing to fall by the hands of God almighty.

Selah
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by 1025: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
GEJ made a simple statement about his ambition.He is not forcing you guys to vote for him or his party.I advise that we do a critical analysis of his statement and not to insult his person.Iam sad that nigerians are calling their president unprintable names and they still want him to perform.

@akpanbaba,
he is not our president because we did not vote him in. obasanjo imposed him and yar adua on us. did u vote for him? he is obasanjo's president.
wether we call them names or not, they will not perform. they are from the devils camp and can never do anything to make us happy. do u think they are human beings? they feel nothing abt the lives we loose everyday. they do nothing abt the kidnappers unless govt workers are kidnapped. they are more of beasts than human.
what is their reaction to killings in jos? bombs explossions in the country? uncle, forget these pdp people.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by alex406(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
This man is really God fearing and i believe he will go a long way to win come election.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Rhino5dm: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
I think this thread should be moved to joke section

what da heck is wrong with people?? so we shouldn't vilify GEJ even when he chooses to be romancing with terrorist??

so can any bas.tard tell me what happen with IBB and Dokpesi bombing saga?? Do these fo.ols think those victims deserved to end like that??

here is a stu.pid president that chooses to allow sentiment and ethnic bigotry becloud his sense of judgement, hurriedly vindicates MEND even when they claim responsibility of the act of terrorism. the Mofo even went ahead to invite the terrorist to a tea party and photo show at presidential villa.

To all dunderheads that cant see beyond their nose, how can you justify the absorption and sanctification of the duo(IBB and Dokpesi known perpetrators of Abuja bombings)

what do expect from us?? pretends nothing is happening and move on while our stu.pid president keep on shying away from his primary responsibility??

some bas.tard are not ashamed to be dragging God name in to a murky water all to justify their nonsense way of reasoning. Until when we see any genuine change from GEJ the story shall continue in thesame bad episode.

Rubbish!
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Jarus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
Nice rhetoric from Mr President but it sounds like 50 kobo politics to me.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by calculusx(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
I doubt if Clueless GEJ is ready for a Presidential Debate cos he knows he will fail woefully even if he is been given the question they will ask him, What a President?
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by sley4life(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2011
MB take note
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Danfaga(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2011
X-factoria:

^^^

Some people should just be prepared to jump into the river, commit suicide by whatever means possible or go on exile at the least because whether they like it or not, GEJ is the President and C-in-C come May 29, 2011. Whether he is with PDP or not does not matter. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

God has written it and no man can change it. And let me warn you guys, do not fight God. It is a dangerous thing to fall by the hands of God almighty.

Selah
[color=#550000][/color]
See who is talking about God. So U ar trying 2 say that God told u devils dat ur master devil GEJ wil continue with his devilish act. God sends only light and happiness. Good and Bad is plane and clear.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by caringchi(f): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2011
I JUST DISCOVERD THAT THIS SECTION (POLITICS) IS NOW FULL OF SOME PARTY/RELIGION/REGION  FANATICS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE THAN INSULT THEIR LEADERS AND GOVERNMENT.

the  things u hear them say: insults, violence, complaints, infact complete jargon

MAY 29 is not very far from now, just hold-on, time will tell.

but never allow ur self to be used for violence or murder, as some people are proposing.

i have not even heard some candidates nor their wives make speeches as much as their fellows, stil their fellowers will not see their flaws even when they are been prepared for bloodshed (lynching and murder)

WATCH OUT,  WHAT U BELIEVE COULD BE DANGEROUS!
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by jacron: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
Those who are using abusing words for our president should watch their backs, if u are paid to say things u don't know about becareful as day of reckoning is very near.

And to the moderators of this forum u should also do something about using of abusive languages.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by scatayan: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
alex406:

This man is really God fearing and i believe he will go a long way to win come election.

Yes! Ana 'm anu. God fearing my slippers. When was the last time you had light without generator?
Have you ever been to Jos before? It has become worse that Afganistian now. And it is just a few klits awya from GEJ's Aso rock.

Perhaps GEJ is so busy fearing God that he has never seen the carnage at his back yard, Jos.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I strongly believe that so many Nigerians a re too foolish and too cheap.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by MaiSuya(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2011
The advice would more appropriately have been directed at his fellow party members, given their notorious proclivities
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by jacron: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
@scatayan whats your gain for discrediting our president? Are u writing for fun or are u making contributions or are u paid to be insulting our president?

If u honestly trust urself asnwer this question in this forum. How best can the next president improve the economy of this country? And if u were the

current president what will u do to jos crisis?
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by scatayan: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
I like GEJ more than you do. In fact, the moment the man wakes up from his power-induced slumber, you 'll find out how much I love him.

I never sais Ribadu is any better. I actually fear Ribadu smelling that seat, 'cos Asiwaju 'll then buy up Nigeria.

I mean GEJ should have utilized the opportunity God prived him to get atleast one thing right within the time he has been in power. And mind you, no Nigerian leader has ever enjoyed the kind og unanimous goodwill and support of the masses that this man had immediately after Yaradua died.

But, loooooo. It didn't take him long to discover that most Nigerians are too cheap and too foolish.

One last word @jacron, do you prefer suicide bombimgs in the streets and such to people expressing themseves here on nairaland? this thieves are stealing and neglecting us. And very painfully, no matter what they decide to sreal, the wealth of this country can never finish! angry

So let them theif all they can and still do, even if it's a little for us. they are so busy with thier show of shame that they don't remember you exist. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by scatayan: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
jacron:

If u honestly trust urself asnwer this question in this forum. How best can the next president improve the economy of this country? And if u were the

current president what will u do to jos crisis?

The next president which I'm certain 'll be GEJ (that's what the system provides) can do only one thing! One thing! Just one thing! The sourec of verything, the energy drives everything. You get me? It is simple. It's POWER. Let's have 24/7 uninterrupted power supply in only about 60% of the major cities in Nigeria for just 6 months and see what our economy shall be.

Let GEJ provide only this for the next 4 years and see who even Tinubu would cast his vote for in 2015.

As per Jos? Welcome to Nigeria! There has been more than 3 different committees reports. And the reports and recommendations are all almost similar. Now do you want to set me up as another committee?

Jos is simple too. Implement even one of these recommendations for once.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Tekepama: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
GEJ is the best thing that will ever happen to this country Nigeria, so vote wisely, i myself don't like PDP but is unfortunate that the good man is there and i there is nothing i or anyone can do about it. PEACE.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by Danjos1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
Come May 29th, GEJ would be sworn in again.

Until u pple present a better candidate, i am not doing any party voting.

ACN is as rotten as PDP and for BB team, i don't trust.

you can say that again!

when BB were sworn in come May 29th, i will then hear form you. the win of change is coming your way.
Re: Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan ! by persist: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2011
I am appalled at the way people think. undecided Imagine GEJ has promised so much and delivered opposite lipsrsealed . Following that line of thought. A person in his right senses will decode the message he is passing. We are nigerians and we understand the language of our politician especially this Papa Deceiving pikin (PDP) party of ours.

I agree that people might be a little abusive but sincerely I think it is short of what this people deserve. Sponsoring Militants to study in the Abroad (Morale being a badass get reward). Declare state of emergency for power ( We have reached 4000MW!!! Like I care about the number or the power itself.). The system is corrupt and we need people to flush out those greedy Goats who continue embezzling our money. When I see people from saudi Arabia in school I cover my eyes because they are far better than Nigerians and it is this same oil we are producing though might not be as much .

We need a change CORRUPTION MUST STOP !!! if they can't achieve it in 12yrs they can't achieve it in 4yrs power must change hands.

PDP workdone = 0 they don't deserve a second chance .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba / Breaking News: Sen Mao Ohuabunwa In Certificate Scandal / PDP Leadership Tussle: Supreme Proceedings Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.