Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Did Anonymous Really Hacked Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Anonymous Really Hacked Glo (527 Views)

Popular Hacker Group, Anonymous Exposes Google Again! / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Anonymous Really Hacked Glo by james078: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Anonymous has been recorded as a Hacktivist group that hacks Countries organizations that tends to repress it's citizens.

Some days back it was reported that glo was hacked, I didn't feel bad about it because, they have messed me up badly various times when I needed their data services.

But I still stick with them cause I am a heavy downloader and their offers and network speeds are better compared to the rest in my locality.

Unfortunately for me, I experienced another set back today while trying to use their services.
I tried to recharge in order to subscribe and download a file for a work which was supposed to be ready before tomorrow but the airtime kept going to a bonus account which can't be used for anything else apart from calls.

I don't use the line for calls and have never migrated to any crazy tariff plan.
After so many tries I called customer and all they could tell me is that they are having technical difficulties on their network I should try this and that... but nothing really worked.
My last call with them made me so angered that I would have hit the person on the other end of the line with anything i could find if the person was physically close.

For me not to go insane I tried using Airtel and I was betrothed with slow network.
I couldn't help myself but to have a relapse and cried real bad.

If anonymous really hacked the network then he also hacked my day

(1) (Reply)

Phone 70-75k / Infinix Hot 10 Play Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. / Distress Sale! Umidigi A7pro For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.