Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. (12333 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
obawinner:

If you want to learn how to smoke then you must also recognise All Smoker are liable to die young.

I thought this place nah second hand Google nah,,,,,,,,☹️,,,,,,,,

You have to give me answer not advising me,,,,,,,,☹️☹️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol, go to Google for that - you will see results that do not care for your health

I'm an empathetic human being, and will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear

Fact1:

I thought this place nah second hand Google nah,,,,,,,,☹️,,,,,,,,

You have to give me answer not advising me,,,,,,,,☹️☹️
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, go to Google for that - you will see results that do not care for your health

I'm an empathetic human being, and will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear

Hmmmm,,,,,,,, interesting,,smiley

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by dreamchaser13: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
I need Whatsapp naughty and hookup group link

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?
Why does women pussy stink?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
How can i change to a bad nigga,,,,? ☹️
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why does women pussy stink?
because of the microbes in the vagina & sometimes due to infection and yeast in the vagina.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
dreamchaser13:
I need Whatsapp naughty and hookup group link
because u want to?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
because of the microbes in the vagina & sometimes due to infection and yeast in the vagina.
Ok, tnx
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
illicit:
Can stones be boiled
Yes. By placing in a furnace

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

Sebi
I'll just take Lekki/Ajah at Oshodi under bridge,drop at maybe Chevron drive or Lekki Phase 1,stand on the road and probably write I can cook superbly
Then start legging it to those Estates that have securities,when they say call the person to call the Gate or show your entry text,I'll say ah Sir I'm just looking for the person
You know it doesn't work like that na
Take ur advertisement to threads with enuf traffick nd it's filled wit males. I'd recommend one, d ashawo thread. Jxt b becareful, niggaz on there are always hot
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
How can I pick 30million from the ground?
Goan do blood money

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ffolksy:

What's your price, Stacy0? I may be interested in your services
Nah. Be interested in sheina services. Stacy0 is booked
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:
How can i change to a bad nigga,,,,? ☹️

Answer please,,☹️
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

Do you stay alone? sad

Delivery services would be best,I'll leave the lady advertising here to do her job.
grin

lol most of ur customers would be bachelors.

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Sheina(f): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Take ur advertisement to threads with enuf traffick nd it's filled wit males. I'd recommend one, d ashawo thread. Jxt b becareful, niggaz on there are always hot
grin
Na delivery I go dey do
Make dem no kobalise me

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:

Answer please,,☹️
Get urself involved in things of bad nature.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Get urself involved in things of bad nature.

Like what?

I need full explanation please,,,☹️
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

grin
Na delivery I go dey do
Make dem no kobalise me
Rotflmao. grin

u sef dnt put on dress wit sexual appeals. Dress lyk iya jesu. U'll be fine
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:

Like what?

I need full explanation please,,,☹️
Our server is full right now. Try again never 4 full explanation
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why is petyprinces obsessed abt me.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ffolksy: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Nah. Be interested in sheina services. Stacy0 is booked

But it's too risky for a one customer vendor. I'm sure Stacy0 can understand. I provide an opportunity to expand her business
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by fuckaholic25(f): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
how can I Bleep Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé and Alicia keys? how to be seeing money on the floor everyday? please I need ur answers!!

2 Likes

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
how to buy mansion and cars with 3k
how to reach U.S.A from Oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by fuckaholic25(f): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
how to last for 8 hours in bed without using drugs? how to fucck my female lecturers!

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hw would u rate stacy0 nyash
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Kingsintei(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
fuckaholic25:
how can I Bleep Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé and Alicia keys?
how to be seeing money on the floor everyday?
please I need ur answers!!

You can always imagine fvcking those celebrities –No two ways about it except imagination

your second question is very simple; in pidgin language
Bros just troway money for ground. Gboza! you've seen it

2 Likes

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
fuckaholic25:
how can I Bleep Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé and Alicia keys?
how to be seeing money on the floor everyday?
please I need ur answers!!
Money answereth all thingz. Goan do blood money
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Sheina(f): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Rotflmao. grin

u sef dnt put on dress wit sexual appeals. Dress lyk iya jesu. U'll be fine
That's my default setting actually
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by AlphaGreenz: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
How do mosquitoes see my ears in the dark? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Our server is full right now. Try again never 4 full explanation

Okay Google,,i will wait till your server get back to normal,,,☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom / Whatsapp Tv. Jaytv / Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.