Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) (91940 Views)

REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu’s Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS / Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2020
Anaerobi:

someone is pained. sanusi is a religious fanatic. what do u expect?

Same with George Bush and Trump your heroes.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by tamdun: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Dalil8:

She'll be beheaded if she takes it off. that's not freedom, it's bondage.

Islam means Bondage and Darkness, Christianity is True Freedom.

Those Nuns don't wear those veils outside the covent and no one's gonna behead or stone them to death if they don't put it on.
U guys are hypocrites,so Catholic sisters can cover all their body but a muslim sister cannot? we have millions of Muslims who don't dress that way and nobody stone/behead them, ur type will fighting for freedom of expression but deep down y'all hypocrites
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Joystark(f): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Uteghe:
The children look sad in my opinion.

Chai God.
This Nairaland
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2020
You started a thread about her family without even mentioning the name of her husband.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Princessbettyj(f): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2020
dataking:

Shut up there. Go and take panadol for your own headache. Olosho

You be idiot,big one....ode,so you can't read in between my comment abi,fowl
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Princessbettyj(f): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2020
tamdun:

Why don't u condemn Catholic sisters too, its her life, let her be, why dictate to her what to wear

Are you guys nut? Or you can't read tongue
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2020
The woman the chop giantooo!
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2020
idealogical:

How do you know what is ill-gotten or not? Are you involved in their day to day activities?

This is what's so confusing, baffling and contradictory when it comes to Nigerian youths, they pick and choose the best and the most convenient excuse to suit their current narratives.

It doesn't matter where the money can from ill-gotten or not, you can not be shouting all over the place about a better Nigeria or politicians neglecting our schools while they send their children to expensive foreign schools when in fact every Nigerian even according to your own mentality won't hesitate to do the same thing, it's a classic case of every man for himself.

What flew over your head is the fact that rich is rich regardless of where they get their money from, they don't care or give a damn about you, even the activist shouting about bad Nigeria with bad schools won't even let their children mingle with you or live in the same country with you.

If they really care about Nigeria, if they are so patriotic, why not show their patriotism and here in Nigeria, spend the millions of pounds and dollars they spend on their children's education here in Nigeria to to better Nigeria, to boost our economy and to make our schools better? Or their activism rant is just rant that doesn't mean anything?

Crooked politicians and activists including you are all the same thing, even according to you, you won't hesitate to do the same thing with the same kind of money in your pocket.

You are all hypocrites deceiving each other.

Alaye, Park well!

You can't tell a Man how to spend his hard earned money

Stop whipping up sentiments.
Your tirade doesn't make sense.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Didn't even know she has a husband. Thought she was one of those bloody feminists
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by idealogical: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2020
HBB1:

Alaye, Park well!

You can't tell a Man how to spend his hard earned money

Stop whipping up sentiments.
Your tirade doesn't make sense.

Why are you mad and upset? We are actually on the same page, you even made my point. We've seen how Nigerians bad mouth other Nigerians and their foreign educated children because they send their children abroad while they suffer though bad education system here in Nigeria.

Are the endsars protesters not circulating pictures of other Nigerians and their children schooling abroad while you are here in Nigerian suffering?

Are they also not free to do whatever they want with their money. Leaders send their children abroad, politicians send their children abroad, even activist shouting and yelling for a better Nigeria send their children abroad while you sufferhead downtrodden sit and make excuse and justification for them on the internet.

You are all the same, you complain and cry everyday, but given the opportunity and small money on your pocket, you won't hesitate to dumpe Nigerian and do the same thing they are all doing as we speak, activist or no activist, they care less about you and Nigeria.

The woman and her family are not even based hee in Nigeria so why are you shining teeth for her?

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by EnkayDezign4: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2020
hmm this woman again

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Uteghe:

Is that not kelechi ihenacho
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by DebbieSylvex(f): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2020
I love this woman's bravery....her pic is now d symbol of endsars......
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by idealogical: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2020
EnkayDezign4:
hmm this woman again

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12538050_12180893539523771981564382519295035710646568n_jpege86bc4b7158117df2d4cb582e9af3297

Politicians and fake activists living the good life abroad are all the same, they are all crooks and thieves.

She rant and shout all over the place about bad and rotten education system in Nigeria, she yell BBOG for the poor girls, but her own children are safe and sound in the best school in the UK, she's paying almost 100,000 pounds to give them the best education money can buy, courtesy of the crooked and corrupt Nigerian system, all at the expense of the poor Nigerians the hypocrite activist pretend she's fighting for.

She was not even in Nigeria when the whole endsars thing started and I'm sure when it's all over she'll enter plane and return to her good life with her family in London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
She is a confirmed tribal jingoist and dangerous hypocrisy.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by pfadom: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Uteghe:

Ask the photographer who couldn't do his/her job.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by OfoIgbo: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
seguno2:

Can you please let us know who stopped you from working your own self promotion like her?
Is it your laziness that is stopping you

You don't start promoting yourself when you haven't achieved anything educationally or otherwise.

She now wants to promote herself, as the head of the current protests, when we know she is not. This is the people's protest and is sacred and mustn't be used by any individual for illusions of grandeur reasons.

People have lost their lives in this EndSARS protests for your and my freedom, and their blood should not be desecrated by a self promoter that is stylishly angling for jobs or contracts in the aftermath of these protests

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dreambeat: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Canvass:

I don't think her Wikipedia information can be wrong. Google her up. She may say she's from anywhere in Nigeria. She's got the Pan-Nigerian mentality and not the average docile housewife mentality.
That she was born and raised in Kano ( according to her Wikipedia page) doesn't necessarily mean that she is from Kano
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Jesslove(f): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2020
I love her courage
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by DennisEche(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
illicit:
I hope that boy don't become a Muttalab
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT IMMEDIATELLY I SAW THE PIX. HE LOOKS STERN LIKE ISIS CANDIDATE

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by spafu(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

Well, it's possible she might come from the auchi part of Edo.
You didn't know her origin and yet questioned his comment.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Canvass: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Dreambeat:
That she was born and raised in Kano ( according to her Wikipedia page) doesn't necessarily mean that she is from Kano
True. I checked and I saw she's from Etsako in Niger-Delta.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by EnkayDezign4: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2020
You know this

idealogical:

Politicians and fake activists living the good life abroad are all the same, they are all crooks and thieves.

She rant and shout all over the place about bad and rotten education system in Nigeria, she yell BBOG for the poor girls, but her own children are safe and sound in the best school in the UK, she's paying almost 100,000 pounds to give them the best education money can buy, courtesy of the crooked and corrupt Nigerian system, all at the expense of the poor Nigerians the hypocrite activist pretend she's fighting for.

She was not even in Nigeria when the whole endsars thing started and I'm sure when it's all over she'll enter plane and return to her good life with her family in London.

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Omezif(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Other women should follow example.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by emezuo17: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Great woman. Greater than queen Amina the jihadist.
. Queen Amina wasn't a jihadist, she was a local hausa woman from Zaria who led men to eat and won, the jihadist came far later after her existence.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by DeRay98(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2020
ednut1:
give her government post like that NPA woman she will mellow.

Very stupid fellow with stupid comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.