Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

#EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality (49818 Views)

Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by olarent: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Radio by olarent: 9:22pm
We need to be strategic and make them cry,we need to do the following.
1.Lagos Apapa port should be block by protest
2.Lagos and Abuja Airport should be peacefully block by protest.
3.Our brother in niger delta should makesure no oil firm exploit crude oil through protest not violent
4.Ibadan express way and benin remain block.
When all this are done the lifeless president we come out and dialogue or use force to pwoor patrol inside fire.we please tweet and retreat this till everybody get it.economic sabotour

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by ATAKAM: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Nice one.

It's time for everyone to come together and fight a common enemy, our so called leaders and polithiefcians will start respecting the youths more as a result of this act and demonstrations that brought about national unity.
very true...
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Liposure: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Nice one.

It's time for everyone to come together and fight a common enemy, our so called leaders and polithiefcians will start respecting the youths more as a result of this act and demonstrations that brought about national unity.
soro soke
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Liposure: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
nameo:

A coup worse than Buhari staying to 2023. A coup is a format by the elites to perpetuate themselves in power and exclude the masses. I dont get why some persons are happy when coups occur. One of the reasons why we are protesting today is cos of the contradiction between supposed continuous civilian rule and the powerlessness of Civilians to benefit from a form of govt that is supposed to be for them.

I dont care if Buhari rules to 2023 as long as he doesnt make any attempt to forcefully truncate this organic movement of the people.

Lets continue to protest, mobilize and eventually organise ourselves with clear goals and then vote out Buhari, APC, PDP and all the old guard in 2023(except like i said they tried using force in which case we would face the cowards head on NOW)
soro soke
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Liposure: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
asobo:
This is getting serious. Since our so called leaders have failed us, let's take our future fully in our hands.
soro soke
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by SmartPolician: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
More good news.....Coup loading!

Buhari must go...

That's needless because Buhari isn't going anywhere

He will stay put and implement the right reforms whether he likes it or not

Saying that Buhari must go simply suggests that another politician is sponsoring thus just cause
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Senatoraku: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kamdil:
They were protesting in favour of those animals in uniform last few days, now they are demanding justice.

Anybody protesting in favour of police men in this country is either been plain stupid,or just playing foolish politics.
Thanks so much brother for this comment

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Candycrushy(f): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Homeboiy:
Avoid ring road in Benin City

The thing going on there is not a protest

Some group of young boys are there to rob

Many many have been robbed of there belongings this evening

I saved many today

I have videos of the things going on there
I heard so too...it's so sad and it's supposed to be peaceful
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Emoney07: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2020
ok
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Doutimi101: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2020
Homeboiy:
Avoid ring road in Benin City

The thing going on there is not a protest

Some group of young boys are there to rob

Many many have been robbed of there belongings this evening

I saved many today

I have videos of the things going on there

Please share with us let's it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by RoyalTerrorist(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2020
That's what we re saying
#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernment
We need change tho not the one I promised in 2015 Baba.
You need to resign d Bleep off

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by abdulll6afh(m): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Hahaha nigerian people are very funny government only change the sars name to swat but the swat will continue the work of sars wether we like it or not the swat will continue the work of sars think think and think again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by nyiamfrank: 1:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Kamdil:
They were protesting in favour of those animals in uniform last few days, now they are demanding justice.

Anybody protesting in favour of police men in this country is either been plain stupid,or just playing foolish politics.
I don't think you know the real reason why you are protesting. No country can progress without the police.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by OyinO: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Those polythiefcians who used to brag that there can never be Revolution in Nizooria are waking up from dream. Their animal farm will fall and scatter sooner than later. They are perplexed beyond limits. Ntooorrrr!!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by OyinO: 1:56am On Oct 19, 2020
nyiamfrank:
I don't think you know the real reason why you are protesting. No country can progress without the police.

Keep your buccal mucosa shut up!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by afroxyz: 3:03am On Oct 19, 2020
anochuko01:
our Father didn't fail us. They had to engage several military regimes, June 12, Abacha and several others. No matter how much is done now, our kids would still have their own reasons to protest.
Let's just do our best, and also not disregard the efforts of our parents.

Our parents did nothing. These are people who had jobs waiting for them before they finished school. Had a viable economy. What they did was to corrupt and loot the system. They ate the fruit and the seed.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Revolution creeping in little by little.

Sorosoke jor. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
#endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.
What good man?
1983- Buhari- Austerity.

Now, Buhari- Endsars.

Never go harvest from beehive if the craft skill isn't there.

Why does the OLODO BUHARI, gunned for Aso Rock, when he knew HIS BRAIN COULDN'T STEER IT??

Wake up my friend. A good leader comes, people rejoice. Unlike a bad leader, that causes pains to the people.

Remove that 'good man,' ascribed to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Anaerobi(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2020
thanker drivers protest d worst.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by IMASTEX: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2020
hybrid77:
grin

I was with a group today in Warri protesting about police brutality

To my surprise, very few people mentioned SARS OR POLICE BRUTALITY..LOL

Everyone was complaining about the no light, and bad roads all over the community..lol

The Northerners are behind..we've moved on from SARS
SARS is just the slogan for bad governance generally. My own first demand is to go back to regional arrangements, i.e. North East, North West, Middle birth, southwest, southeast & southsouth. Then each states within the regions can then operate along with the LGA which should be the smallest units. The state fully control her resources & only pay some agreed percentage to the FG & Region. Senate should be on part-time paid according to the minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by ussy09(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Am proud of my generation how can few people send millions of people to abject poverty

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Homeboiy: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Candycrushy:

I heard so too...it's so sad and it's supposed to be peaceful

Are u in Benin
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by shaksman96(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2020
That karewa police division with that their rotten hilux take style notorious. they made attempt to extort me last year inside yola, heavy rain was what made them run away.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by naturefellow(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Robert1da:
Las las this country go fall
Another failed state in the making

With time.
werey, metchuonu!

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by tonyson010(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Revolution creeping in little by little.

Sorosoke jor. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
#endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

It is time , we come out clear about it.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Kamdil: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
nyiamfrank:
no country can progress with the kind of police we have.

If it were possible, I would have suggested the entire police force in Nigeria be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Charly68: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bad police .. everywhere..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Candycrushy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Homeboiy:

Are u in Benin
Not yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / See The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.