Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:39 AM

SARS Is Just A Little Ration Of Our Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SARS Is Just A Little Ration Of Our Problem (246 Views)

Marriage Is Just all About Responsibility, Nothing Special. / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Is Just A Little Ration Of Our Problem by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Everybody is now shouting End SARS End SARS up and down, as if SARS is really the only problem we have in Nigeria 
Shouldn't we be also doing protest like End the increase in the price of foodstuffs, clothes, provisions and weed too

Yesterday I was chatting with my very good friend Austin on Facebook and the dude was complaining of cough and cattarh.. I advised him to see a doctor or visit a nearby clinic or medicine kiosks

But dude was like "Bro, I never see weed smoke for about 2 weeks now.. Na him cause the sicknesses" 
Me: Why nah... Weed finish for una area 
Austin: Guy... Dem triple the price of weed..Weed of 200 naira is now 600 naira and normally I take like 3 wraps of weed everyday,

I almost advised him to considered stealing, but then I remembered stealing is a sin and if he is caught, the beatings he will receive will change him from Austin to Dustbin

So I just advised him to always soak the weed overnight and allow it to soak in water like garri, so that in the morning the size of the weed will expand.

In a nutshell... What am trying to say is that even if the the price of foodstuffs won't be reduced, the price of weed, cigarettes and taba should be reduced please and please 
Or better still... Stealing should be legalized so that people without money can easily steal and buy it at any price

#EndSARS
#Problem_Kid

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Another Means Of Income? / A Company I Work For Needs 3 Writers / Open A Longrich Account For Your Family This Week And Enjoy Triple Benefits!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.