Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids, Regular Braids, And All Female Hairstyles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids, Regular Braids, And All Female Hairstyles (612 Views)

RESELL AND EARN - Herigene Detox Yoni Pearls For All Female Infections / Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora / No 1 plug for Quality, Luxurious and Affordable Fashion Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids, Regular Braids, And All Female Hairstyles by Eniolamiii: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Hello, I'm a hairstylist who offers variety of hairstyles for you to make at very affordable prices, I am located in ibadan, home service is available also smiley

Below are some of my works, hit me up on whatsapp for more info, my contact is on my profile, thanks for reading and God bless

1 Share

Re: Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids, Regular Braids, And All Female Hairstyles by duduade: 1:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Please what's special about the knotless braids
Re: Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids, Regular Braids, And All Female Hairstyles by Eniolamiii: 1:51am On Oct 19, 2020
duduade:
Please what's special about the knotless braids

Well, when compared to the regular (or knotted) braids, it's lighter and feels like there is nothing on your scalp, just like your normal hair.

It's plaited with your hair at first, from the root, this prevents your hair from cutting while making it, so in turn you can carry it for a very long time without worrying about your hair breaking.

It's painless, because it's not plaited with the attachment from the root.

These are the major benefits of knotless braids asides the fact that they are very beautiful and they are the new trend right now grin
Re: Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids, Regular Braids, And All Female Hairstyles by duduade: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Eniolamiii:

Well, when compared to the regular (or knotted) braids, it's lighter and feels like there is nothing on your scalp, just like your normal hair.

It's plaited with your hair at first, from the root, this prevents your hair from cutting while making it, so in turn you can carry it for a very long time without worrying about your hair breaking.

It's painless, because it's not plaited with the attachment from the root.

These are the major benefits of knotless braids asides the fact that they are very beautiful and they are the new trend right now grin

Oh okay
Thank you for this

(1) (Reply)

How Much Income Is ENOUGH For You In Nigeria? / What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? / EARN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.