Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,029 members, 7,919,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. (9984 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Why is there so much confusion around Buhari.
In his cabinet, in his government...and in his family.

Why?!
Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by Ken91(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2020
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria. pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc , an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction it for #4000 if interested call me 09039983973. pls help me buy, for me not to go begging etisalat only
Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by gabi87(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2020

Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by Omezif(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
He will win this case because i see no valid reason of not recruiting.
Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by Balofariojames: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This is part of the things we should be fighting against.
This will take 10,000 youths/people off the road.
But sadly, no one is talking about it.
God help my country.
If one billion youth will be taking off the street. Does that mean the correct thing must not be done. If correction doesn't observe now, bad precedent will be lay down.

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest
Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by samwillyco1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Look at illegality going to obtain justice, enough is enough, laws are no longer obeyed in this country especially in this current regime.

Please ask ADAMU who carried out recruitment during their on own time? Was it IG or police commission

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#END POLICE ILLEGALITY
#END LAWLESS LEADERS/REGIME
Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by samwillyco1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
youngberry001:
Abeg may den allowed dis man do him recruitement he only have 3 months remain in services.

He had already done it, but according to law he is not the one to carry out the recruitment
Re: Police Recruitment: IGP Files 20 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court. by patriciabrown: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2020
The article provides a lot of valuable information, thank you so much for providing. I have gained a lot of knowledge after reading your article, please keep updating the valuable information to everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo Lawmakers To Intervene, Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.