Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Need Ur Insight - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ur Insight (522 Views)

A Little Insight On Retail Forex Trading - Brokers & More / Acm Gold In Nigera. What Is Your Insight / Insight Synergies Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Insight by oskamboo: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2011
dear all,pls i want to start trading with AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD. Does anyone knows their authenticity and reliability. I was told that they have different products they sell over a specific period of yrs. Pls i need more info especially from those that are investing already and those that are no longer trading with them. Thanks
Re: I Need Ur Insight by nthnymarce(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Be wise,I know of one of their key staff that is looking for alternative job.He confided on me that their is no future with the company.
Re: I Need Ur Insight by residual(f): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
my investment with them is over 3years and there is no return and so far, there is no hope of getting anything out of it. if you really want to invest, come and join us to invest in Bio Diesel and you will will be making good money monthly. email me for more detail: pattybf@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Your Own Business And Be Your Boss: / Advertise Your Business And Get 100% Result Today! / We Need Constant Weekly Supply Of Dpk(kerosine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.