Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] (385 Views)

The Voice Nigeria Season 4 (Live Thread) / The Voice Nigeria Season 3 Episode 17 Top 6 Perform Semi Final / Whatsapp Group For Instrumentalists, Ssingers And Music Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
If you're a fan of talent shows or singing competitions, you'll definitely jump for joy after i disclose this news to you.

The Voice Nigeria is back for a third season and it will feature a lot of amazing undiscovered singers as well as entertaining judges.

Season 2 had four judges, Timi Dakolo, Yemi Alade, Waje and Patoranking. If you thought that judging list was insane, wait till i reveal the judges for this new season.

Season 3 has already started with online auditions, interested singers have been advised to drop their entries - ahead of the main audition.

Continued in the comments

Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Here are the two hosts for this new season, Toke Makinwa and Nancy Isime grin

Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Here are the judges for Season 3, Darey, Waje, Yemi Alade and Falz grin

Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
I will be updating you with time.

If you're a singer and want to give this a shot, kindly show interest by commenting
Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by Opeyemi04(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
interested

1 Like

Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Alright

Opeyemi04:
interested
Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
I will get back to you soon

Opeyemi04:
interested
Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Seems like entries are closed already sad

Try to check their IG handle just to follow up

https://instagram.com/thevoice_nigeria?igshid=1a287cxxlfd4o

Opeyemi04:
interested

Re: MUSIC LOVERS! The Voice Nigeria Is Back For Season 3 [PHOTOS] by Jarchi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am in

Support- Jarchi First Single 'No Be Play' Off His Ebeta Album

Please Share and Subscribe
We need 1200 YouTube SUBSCRIBERS to be able to drop it on all music streaming and download website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkYp8pQoFs

(1) (Reply)

Candy Bleakz -soro Soke Free Music Mp3 Download / Who Is The Greatest Rapper Of All Times? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Meek Mill - Middle Of It Ft. Vory (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.