Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,668 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Is This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is This Dream? (613 Views)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Dream? by femixx: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
In my dream overnight, I was with some people either they were enemies or not, I cannot remember now, but suddenly I rose up from the ground and started flying high above them.

This came as no surprise to me in the dream as I felt I was in a hurry to get to a certain destination which I cannot really say I know. I was actually enjoying the flying experience and the feeling of flying then is what I cannot describe.

However, the flying came to an abrupt end when I landed on the balcony of a very tall building with some opened windows. I became afraid because the balcony had no railings and any mistake could lead to my falling down since I cannot fly again.

When I looked in through the window, the place and the sounds I heard appeared to be a church.
I then raised my voice and called for help but no response. It was then I put my head through the window and shouted ``Can someone help me?`` It was as if I used a microphone to say it
because I heard as my voice echoed as if I say this in a very big hall.

Then I heard peoples voices talking about me and my location in the building; then I waited expecting something to happen. Shortly a door nearby , which was not there before, opened and a security man came out and asked me to come inside. He led me to a place that looked like a sitting room and asked me to sit down then he left.

I then noticed a young man looking at me and as I was explaining the mystery of my getting to
the place to him, he was just smiling and I became much more confused. But he stopped smiling when I raised my voice to emphasize my fears at the events that brought me to this strange place.
This was the last event of the dream before I woke up.

This is not the first time I had this type of dream, it has occurred several times in the past and even recently. However, this one of yesterday is much more clearer unlike many that I find difficult in recollecting after waking up.

Please can someone explain this to me?
Re: What Is This Dream? by Missyajoke(f): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
femixx:
In my dream overnight, I was with some people either they were enemies or not, I cannot remember now, but suddenly I rose up from the ground and started flying high above them.

This came as no surprise to me in the dream as I felt I was in a hurry to get to a certain destination which I cannot really say I know. I was actually enjoying the flying experience and the feeling of flying then is what I cannot describe.

However, the flying came to an abrupt end when I landed on the balcony of a very tall building with some opened windows. I became afraid because the balcony had no railings and any mistake could lead to my falling down since I cannot fly again.

When I looked in through the window, the place and the sounds I heard appeared to be a church.
I then raised my voice and called for help but no response. It was then I put my head through the window and shouted ``Can someone help me?`` It was as if I used a microphone to say it

Then I heard peoples voices talking about me and my location in the building; then I waited expecting something to happen. Shortly a door nearby , which was not there before, opened and a security man came out and asked me to come inside. He led me to a place that looked like a sitting room and asked me to sit down then he left.

I then noticed a young man looking at me and as I was explaining the mystery of my getting to
the place to him, he was just smiling and I became much more confused. But he stopped smiling when I raised my voice to emphasize my fears at the events that brought me to this strange place.

This is not the first time I had this type of dream, it has occurred several times in the past and even recently. However, this one of yesterday is much more clearer unlike many that I find difficult in recollecting after waking up.

There's an impending danger pray and fast about it so that you won't fall into a trap.
Re: What Is This Dream? by chatinent: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
It means nothing.

It's just so normal to dream anything. Don't let people attach fright to your dreams.
Re: What Is This Dream? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
femixx:

It Could Mean Dat U Av Been Initiated Into Witchcraft If Truly U Dream Of Dis Often.
Re: What Is This Dream? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
femixx:

If the dream has any meaning, it should be a positive one. I believe those with you were your enemies who wanted to attack you, but you had the edge over them which was illustrated by your flying so they couldn't harm you. And you could no longer fly you had reached a safe place far from where they could reach you to do you any harm.

God bless.
Re: What Is This Dream? by femixx: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truvel:
It Could Mean Dat U Av Been Initiated Into Witchcraft If Truly U Dream Of Dis Often.

No, that cannot be the case unless a man be a witch without knowing it.
Re: What Is This Dream? by femixx: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If the dream has any meaning, it should be a positive one. I believe those with you were your enemies who wanted to attack you, but you had the edge over them which was illustrated by your flying so they couldn't harm you. And you could no longer fly you had reached a safe place far from where they could reach you to do you any harm.

God bless.

Thanks. I pray it is so.
Re: What Is This Dream? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
femixx:

No, that cannot be the case unless a man be a witch without knowing it.
What Den It Is? It May Av To Do With Witchcraft. D Place U Saw Urself Could Be A Coven. U May Av Been Initiated Unknowingly.
Re: What Is This Dream? by femixx: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truvel:
What Den It Is? It May Av To Do With Witchcraft. D Place U Saw Urself Could Be A Coven. U May Av Been Initiated Unknowingly.

But if I may ask, can a man be a witch and not know he is one?
Re: What Is This Dream? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
femixx:

But if I may ask, can a man be a witch and not know he is one?
Yes.
Re: What Is This Dream? by femixx: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truvel:
Yes.

Then it is not true. At least I know I am a man, I am alive, different from many other creatures. If these awareness and knowledge about me are readily available to me, why should I not have the awareness of being a witch?
Re: What Is This Dream? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
femixx:

Then it is not true. At least I know I am a man, I am alive, different from many other creatures. If these awareness and knowledge about me are readily available to me, why should I not have the awareness of being a witch?
Don't U Always See Urself With Strange People, Friends Or People U May Know?
Re: What Is This Dream? by femixx: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Truvel:
Don't U Always See Urself With Strange People, Friends Or People U May Know?

Yes I do see myself with strangers, friends relatives and people I know in my dreams. But is that peculiar to me alone?

(1) (Reply)

Finest Worship 2020 / Oshinbajo Should Prepare To Be President In 2021- Apostle Sylvanus / Sex Position In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.