Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

No Better Than The Atheists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Better Than The Atheists. (1514 Views)

The Atheists Costly Error: Assumption That Everything REAL Must Be TANGIBLE / Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
You never said something tangible, but if you're sure you did then come again you confused dullard! cheesy
TheElated177:

Haven't you asked me this question before?
Go and search out my reply.
Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by TheElated177: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You never said something tangible, but if you're sure you did then come again you confused dullard! cheesy

Why do these useless sorcerers and sorceresses keep shooting and projecting useless arrows and darts? Ihe efu! Don't they know that the Spirit of Yahveh Almighty in this his saint, Elated177, is by far greater than all the demons in all of them?
Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Is that the name of your Church/Group?
Òpònú Olódo! cheesy
TheElated177:

Why do these useless sorcerers and sorceresses keep shooting and projecting useless arrows and darts? Ihe efu! Don't they know that the Spirit of Yahveh Almighty in this his saint, Elated177, is by far greater than all the demons in all of them?

1 Like

Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheElated177:
You are not entitled to any response from me. I owe you nothing.
This is an open forum... you can simply ignore my responses too.
Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by elated177: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Òpònú Olódo! cheesy

Why do these useless sorcerers and sorceresses keep shooting and projecting useless arrows and darts? Ihe efu!

Don't they know that the Spirit of Yahveh Almighty in this his saint, elated177, is by far greater than all the demons in all of them?
Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by TheElated177: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Òpònú Olódo! cheesy

Why do these useless sorcerers and sorceresses keep shooting and projecting useless arrows and darts? Ihe efu! Don't they know that the Spirit of Yahveh Almighty in this his saint, Theelated177, is by far greater than all the demons in all of them?
Re: No Better Than The Atheists. by TheElated177: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church / Does God Exist / Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Says Jesus Christ Is The Ultimate Savior Before The UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.