Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,896 members, 7,909,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This (3204 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Ladies Pls Kindly Stop This Habit / Pls Kindly Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
gabriel4u:

Hello and Good day to you all.
Have been dating my girl and i really love her, She as always been prosponing me from having sex with her, after 3yrs.
Now that she'd agree and i deed but their was no flow of blood. Though have disvirgin a gel before and i saw blood and i've been hearing from some gels in sch dat, a gel can be disvirgin without seeing blood.
I really don't want to stoop low for her to have taken me as a mugu.

Pls tell me the fact about this, Fanks.

more bit of blood means forced penetration or dry sex

mostly blood come out becoz the girl aint comfortable hence he pum pum is dry and aint wet enough or not at all
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by blayz0923: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
in some cases, the girl may have gotten her hymen broken by excercise or maybe she may have been penetrated be a finger or sometin, not by a dick.
its not compulsory dat the babe must bleed bcose she is a virgin. if u have taken ur time as in done it slowly there would be no show of blood.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Ranoscky(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Jor oo, make una no spoil me oo, abi omo mummy. I no know how punny be oo. Wetin be punny sef?
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by kpolli(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
but u don chop am naaa
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Ranoscky(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
Chop wetin?. . .How de thin dey be?
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by livedit(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
You two had sex. You asked God to forgive you. Now the bible says you are to completely turn away from that sin and don't do it again as it is forgotten. Now you worrying as to why she didn't bleed when you two fornicated?? What does it matter at this point? I guess I'm not understanding why blood/no blood is an issue with some people. Not all women bleed their first time. As other's pointed out, if she's active into sports she could've broke her hyman then. Have she ever had a thorough exam at a GYN office? It could've been broken then. That's how my hyman was broken. It wasn't through intercourse. Then to, if she's into "self play" with "toys" she could've broke it then. OR, it's possible you weren't her first. What's the big deal with it?

Bottom line, you love and/or care about this person, you two are in a monogamous relationship now. What she did in her past BEFORE she met you is not any of your business. We know for sure, she's not a virgin now. Unless there is reason to think she is cheating or something else going on, why not just let it go and move on with your life? I really think you are "making a mountain out of a mole hill." Let it go.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by deniyor: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2011
What matters is if you love her or not? And vice versa.
Also if she is faithful and can be when you are together.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2011
kpolli:

but u don chop am naaa
Abi naa.

Ranoscky:

Chop wetin?. . .How de thin dey be?
Chop the KOKO.

deniyor:

What matters is if you love her or not? And vice versa.
Also if she is faithful and can be when you are together.
Yap, love is ticker,
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by 190: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2011
wat does omolola mean by WAS IT TIGHT!! shocked shocked

wat is tight

please dont co[i]rrup[/i]t my ears these people undecided
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2011
190:

wat does omolola mean by WAS IT TIGHT!! shocked shocked

wat is tight

please dont co[i]rrup[/i]t my ears these people undecided

May be, some1 has not pass through her narrow get b4?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex Using Only Food Items / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / 10 Types Of Romancelanders In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.