Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (75257 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by hotwax: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH

Is that what they told you?

Copy and paste rubbish.

This is revolution, it'll definitely come with many casualties... kiss the reality.

dont mind them yeye people. Let buhari go pay his so-called feminist group off. or he should arrest them.

This protest no get leader, even if aisha yesufu or falz chicken out, it will still go on.

This is revolution. We dont have youth leader. Governmnt can't pinpoint anyone, and thats our strenght

3 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by uptimum123(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
pansophist:

What is the impending disaster ?

Go and ask Syria and Yemen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
INSTEAD OF JUST SCRAP SARS AND FIX THIS DECAYING COUNTRY, THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WILL RATHER;

-RELEASE THOUSANDS OF CRIMINALS
-KILL PEACEFUL PROTESTERS
-SEND THUGS TO DESTROY PROPERTIES
-BURN CARS OF INNOCENT CITIZENS

I SWEAR WE MADE THE WORST MISTAKE OF OUR LIVES WHEN WE ELECTED THE HIGHEST OF FOOLS. undecided

You are the ones releasing thousands of criminals forcefully from the prisons. Admit what you are doing and stop blaming government for your madness and foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Mark my words, we will fish you out at the appropriate time and when that time comes you'll understand what it means to go against the wish of the people.

Remember, Vox Populis Vox Dei. The voice of the people is the voice of Adonai.

Okay. Come and fish me out.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
pansophist:

Yes I'm braver, I'm not a coward. In life, you can't choose not to suffer, but can only choose which suffering you're willing to submit to. Ill rather choose to submit to the honourable suffering of fighting and establishing a country for myself and unborn kids, then endure and make them refugees in foreign lands.

You owe it to the next generation to create a good home for them. Anything short of that is cowardice. Be a man and fight for your country, at least a Chinese man won't live better than you in it. Our parent generations failed us, the question is, will you fail your kids? Damn.

who are you deceiving, typing from abroad then claiming he is brave, why dont you come back home and lead the people to their so called revolution

revolution is just a communist idea to rule and bring more death and poverty, where has revolution bring anything good, it is so sweet to cry revolution. when your revolutions starts and people start killing each other based on tribal lines, i am sure you will be here to come comfort the mourning mothers, the women that was raped, the starving child and the father that lost his legs and arms. the brutality of the revolution will be worst than SAR treatment when it starts. Pls use your might to support good governance not death.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by BIGGESThead6: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice:
Pls you people should stop talking like you are senseless....

This jailbreak just like the caption to this post indicates that it was by hoodlums ooooh... Not #ENDSARS protesters....

Have sense na
Have Sense...

Fake propaganda

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH

Copy and paste rubbish.

This is revolution, it'll definitely come with many casualties. .. kiss the reality.

It's already claiming many casualties. I'm just wondering how you're going to take it when it becomes your turn

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
I should be asking you whether you are a troll, because you have lost touch with happenings. You mean you don't know innocent people are jailed in the country?

i dont know, my people dont commit crime
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Know your history. Your forefathers gave their lives to give you the life you have today.

The question is what are you going to give for the next generation?? Ranting everyday on Nairaland without actions and waiting every four years to vote criminals who do nothing but butcher and share your national cake among themselves??

Please give your lives for the next generation. Some people have given their lives for the cause of homosexuality, its solely your business.When the army comes out to quell the protest, if you run you're a coward. Stay and fight. The new generation will make a statue of you.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Kudejo: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Its official, This protest has been Hijacked its time to stop
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by pansophist(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
maasoap:

You are the ones releasing thousands of criminals forcefully from the prisons. Admit what you are doing and stop blaming government for your madness and foolishness.

BESIDES THE AVAILABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWING PRISON STAFF FROM WITHIN BREAKING WALLS AND RELEASING THE PRISONERS, ONE MUST BE REALLY DAFT TO THINK PRISONERS WILL ESCAPE FROM A MAJOR PRISON WITH SUCH EASE WITHOUT INTERFERENCE BY SECURITY FORCES.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

okay o. Endsars
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Okay. Come and fish me out.

If you think we don't know where you stay then you're on a long thing.

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall." - Che Guevara

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CodeTemplar: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Unfortunately, the government is well-protected by a formidable military. We the citizens are the ones to suffer when there is anarchy. But there will never realize. They don't even know what is good for them. Damnit , Africans have a big problem. We just don't think

Indeed the citizens suffer in state of anarchy. I thought that's why they are protesting in the first place. The anarchy in society was affecting them .
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbMA7Fs0DW0

Hoodlums also carted away ammunatiin

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by 12inchess: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Inside job. Only a fool will believe that it was legitimate #endsars protesters that broke down the prison wall.

The governor of Edo State has some questions to answer. Who is the police commissioner in that state?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
IsaacPowell:

You can be sure I'll never read that trash you vomited up there

God damn you, cursed beast. I curse the very act of your conception, your misguided father should have masturbated instead of depositing his worthless sperm inside your mother's pussy

Oh my goodness. the vile is so extreme. I am beginning to be convinced you were gravely sexually and mentally abused as a minor. Its so sad. I guess the world have to deal with the abuse of your parents. I pity the people you have to deal with on a daily basis. You're a ticking bomb heading for self-destruction. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Unfortunately, the government is well-protected by a formidable military.

The mases are already living in anarchy. Most of them were born into anarchy. You cannot make a pig dirty. Keep deluding yourself that "the government" is well protected. If you are "the government" or a son of "the government" or a beneficiary of the wickedness of "the government", I will advice you run away now that you still have time because what is coming will consume "the government" completely.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Proper1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls, protest has been hijacked lets place protest on hold systematic, giving govnment abt 14days or by watch their sincerity.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by 12inchess: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:
Its official, This protest has been Hijacked its time to stop

All your fear tactics won't work this time. You scared us with Boko Haram then. You won't scare us with Criminals. All though I fear for Nigerians but this just show how low people in power will go to stay in power. Like Seun Kuti once said, your oppressors will never give you your freedom on a platter of Gold.

#EndSARS protests should be stopped in Edo till further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

The war you want, you will see it alone. You think war is a fvcking joke? Well you will see it alone. The military is coming to quench this all soon, please be with your weapon. Cutlass, gun, whatever. Goodluck
while you sleep with mosquitoes due to lack of power, sleep with one eye closed due to insecurity, sleep in the mechanic's workshop due to bad roads, sleep with empty tummy due to high prices of food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

How dare you call my mentor a killer. CheGuevara was a revolutionary soldier that believes in an egalitarian society. A society devoid of sectionalism.

For your info, I am CheGuevara reincarnated and our mission is to liberate Nigeria from the hands of Corrupt Political Bourgeoises.

Indeed, he was a killer, you are reincarnation of a killer

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH

Copy and paste rubbish.

This is revolution, it'll definitely come with many casualties... kiss the reality.

The bolded will be you and your loved ones.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CodeTemplar: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

wow... which people are your people?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by benzene00: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chijeep:

Criminals, cultists as you say... have been locked up in that prison since all these years and still Nigeria isn't moving forward.
It's now time for us to know that the real criminals and cultists are in aso rock milking our generation progress
oga use your head

if when those criminals and cultists were locked up things were not moving forward, is it now they are released things will start moving?? it will only get worse.

I'll not curse u curse u cause i know u didn't properly connect ur Brain before typing this

4 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
protests:
There are at 400,000 policemen in Nigeria
And suddenly it looks like there is nothing like police again
Just because we said #EndSARS?
Is every policeman SARS?

They want to manufacture anarchy
Sure, they can go ahead

From Abuja to Benin, Benin to Ilorin, Osogbo etc
See the evil people parading with evil weapons and fighting #EndSARS?
And someone will say all is well with Nigeria?

You didn't only want to see SARS, you didn't want to see any police. Friendly and helpful RRS was attacked today in Lagos, what would happen to any police in the area or near the protesters? Were there no prison guards in those prisons? But the jail breakers used weapons stolen from the attacked police station to invade prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
hotwax:

[b]Stop calling Jesus. [/b]So you think Nigeria will be better by sittng in ur house allowing dss to come knocking at your door for criticizing the government.

You can't even critisize the government. Buhari hate criticism to the extent of pushing hate speech bill. Criticizing the government is hate speech.

Now how many people can buhari arrest on the street now.

Have you seen Trump sending FBI at people for insulting him?

Buhari plotted his own downfall. Its here...Nigeria can't be better by going to church to pray.

God is not interested in Nigeria matter abeg. If we no act now, these government will still be treating us as animals.

At the bolded, I have a right to my faith. Or you want to force me to say what I dont want to?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by somehow: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
go and read up what is revolution. In revolution their is no law and order. Many of those prisoners were jailed against their will.
Are there prisoners that are not jailed against their will?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by BigBrother9ja: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.
[/s]
Shut up your ignorant mouth.
Nobody is sponsoring anything.
The country is turmoil.

There's no protest leader anywhere
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
wow... which people are your people?

law abiding people
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by GoodGovernance: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
writetopoker2:
Revolution Loading Nationwide

You are sick.

Revolution in a democracy?

When you have plausible change of government every four years through the ballot box,depending of the vite of the majority?

Or you think forceful change of government guarantees prosperity for a nation?

How many countries in a democracy,became prosperous after a "revolution"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.