Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,947 members, 7,942,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail (3523 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by tonyluyi1985: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Popular BBC journalist, Kiki Mordi has blasted D’Banj for always emotionally blackmailing Nigerians with the death of his son.
D’Banj took to twitter where he tweeted: “I know what it means to be in pain,to lose a child and a loved one..so I know the pain my brothers and sisters are going through and my heart is heavy . I pray God grants us the healing and restoration we so deeply need in our country and that our light can once again shine.”
She said: “Everyday you use your child to emotionally blackmail Nigerians. You’re very scary.”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/19/kiki-mordi-blasts-dbanj-for-using-his-dead-son-as-emotional-blackmail/
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by emillysmigael(f): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
tonyluyi1985:

Popular BBC journalist, Kiki Mordi has blasted D’Banj for always emotionally blackmailing Nigerians with the death of his son.
D’Banj took to twitter where he tweeted: “I know what it means to be in pain,to lose a child and a loved one..so I know the pain my brothers and sisters are going through and my heart is heavy . I pray God grants us the healing and restoration we so deeply need in our country and that our light can once again shine.”
She said: “Everyday you use your child to emotionally blackmail Nigerians. You’re very scary.”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/19/kiki-mordi-blasts-dbanj-for-using-his-dead-son-as-emotional-blackmail/
I do not support Kiki on this one... D'banj's brother died few years to his fame so he was not only referring to the pain of losing his son but spoke from the reference point of someone who had also once lost a brother

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kiki Mordi is a trained wiccan Witch inserted into Nigeria to mislead people and drive an agenda

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by NobleAngell(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
And how exactly does that sound like blackmail?
Just in case you haven't noticed, we have seen worse than blackmail in the hands of that creature in Fulani skin.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by EzzyCarter: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emotional blackmail over something that brought him tears and agony? Kiki Mordi or whatever she's called is talking off sense on this...

Rule 77: Never mock/criticize another over a pain you've never experienced

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by WoundedLamb: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
emillysmigael:
I do not support Kiki on this one... D'banj's brother died few years to his fame so he was not only referring to the pain of losing his son but spoke from the reference point of someone who had also once lost a brother

Nice! I don't know the people involved well enough but I like to read comments like this where the commenter disagrees gracefully without going all low like the comment below yours.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by sureteeboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Da fvck is kiki mordi?
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by YungMillionaire: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ms. Mordi has zero case here. She should apologize.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Its certain that Kiki is a bitter soul ...full of hate and anger...she needs therapy

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by dhrey: 2:28am On Oct 20, 2020
She's a very stupid and unkind creature..She's only trying to be relevant. Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by pretydiva(f): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Somebody should tell her to keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by careytommy37(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Kiki Mordi is crazy
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Its certain that Kiki is a bitter soul ...full of hate and anger...she needs therapy
D'banj should never reply dat stupid beech
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by StagethemTVee: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Where is the blackmail here? And this is a journalist typing?
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by StagethemTVee: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Yes. I knew his brother personally as we were in NDA's 42nd regular course interview together. He died in the Harka plane crash back to Lagos after the interview. Several cadets were in the plane and Dbanj's brother died helping others escape. So Kiki should take several back seats.
emillysmigael:

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by Richy4(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Maybe she should use her platform and teach people how to mourn their loved ones only once and forget them ... witchcraft is not only when one flies at night.. she needs soul cleaning..
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by TechyMm0: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kiki mordi is a fool given too much privilege .. that she holds such veiws about D'banj is sick, and even openly expressing it is crazy
Re: Kiki Mordi Blasts D’banj For Using His Dead Son As Emotional Blackmail by SEGLIZ: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
she's got some score to settle with d'banj, male female beef I believe!?

(1) (Reply)

The New Price Of Our Nollywood Stars / Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. / Omotola At The Grammy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.