Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (97538 Views)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by slivertongue: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Hotzone(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
U just lied and these eager protesters will gullibly believe it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by malali: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by WoundedLamb: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sad.

She's beautiful by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by dahnimoh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
EVEN when the whole country is on fire over there brutality and they are still not cautioned.

I guess they needed to raise some money through bail even when people are fighting that bail is free.

YOU can see with me that Nigeria police won't change a bit

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ekevwe(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gentleuchino: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
This are perverts in uniforms...#endsars##endpolicebrutality#

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Kamil83(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
useless people they want to look breast be that

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by homosapien(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

The United States that legalize Gun still have police in all the federating unit aside local sheriff plus the FBI.

Now tell me, u advocating for legalization of gun in Nigeria and eradication of the entire police force, my broda Una go kill Una sef finish.

By the time the police is out if the equation, u turn the gun on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by MRSAWEDOFF: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbMA7Fs0DW0

Hoodlums cart away weapons from Edo prison
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by BanevsJoker(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
I hope they are adequately compensated, and every police attached to that station is dismissed.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by AOB1: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Imagine what Police were doing to their citizen cry
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by adomuwiner(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Army should as a matter of urgency takes control of Government Now to restore normalcy to the country or else there will be no country called Nigeria if this protest is allowed to continue unchecked in the next few months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by thorpido(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why take off the bra?She put gun for bra?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by madeleke: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
And some of y'all still expect us to leave the road? Jokers!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by mnwogu(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
These mistakes of urchins are at it again. With these crop of disoriented clowns as police, even reform no go solve the problem. By the time youths get aggressive now, they will begin to brand them as terrorists or criminals. That's why I don't blame Edo guys at all. Bring down the police station to serve as deterrent to further misbehaviours.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by OdefaGirl(f): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
I wonder if Police will ever be better....... almost all of them have lost it.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Crazy if true
but there are crazy people who make up stories to trend .. Thats one thing i know for a certain that exists in this crazy world

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Adakintroy: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
There is something about the Nigerians crowd I just don't trust. Most times they are wrong.

Just as they were wrong in electing Buhari. I feel strongly they are wrong about this protest.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Freezby2020: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Of course it's an hyperbole!

Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by originalprof: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let us End
#braREMOVAL by 10 men.. Jesus Christ
#end Benin prison Break
#end TO BadGovernance
#poor Welfare to Nigeria citizens
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Etinosa1234: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for

08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love

How una take dey get there number sef
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Stacyomolola(f): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS IS WHY YOUR NAME IS OKOROAWUSA angry

ZONE B

O ti loud ju grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit

Make do of your mama own. Clown.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Stallion93(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
What is so hard in Public outright sacking and prosecution of the IGP?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS IS WHY YOUR NAME IS OKOROAWUSA angry

ZONE B
Hahahaha!... Thank you my brother
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by danielbello(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Scape goat
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Freezby2020:
Of course it's an hyperbole!

The bra?

Which type of bra is hyperbole?

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sylve11: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

grin cool
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ZooOga: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
why is she smiling in the beginning of the video with such a serious subject? i got nollywood vibes watching that camera work and dubbed with that ancient music. nollywood ppl have access to fake police uniforms. marks look like makeup. no head bumps-swelling or face scars, gtfoh. Desmond Elliot to the rescue nawa.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Lamasta(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria belongs to us all not to some few individuals ruling us since time immemorial...

#Soro_Soke
#End_Sars
#EndPoliceBrutality

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Adakintroy: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
I know this protest won't yield much.

Like thanos will say..." All this for a drop of blood"

Wait your turn in the ballot box. That's were to direct your fury.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.