Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,560 members, 7,951,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East (20097 Views)

‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / Ondo Lawmakers Give Akeredolu Go Ahead To Access N50bn Bond / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2020
femlad97:
[s] thank you for mentioning tinubu name..... tell me one igbo governor better than him and also tell me one igbo state better than Lagos......... ode!!! you have to shows examples in your states before taking the all states..... it's okay if you don't understand my point.....why igbo dey invest in tinubu Lagos but don't be a stranger Lagos no be ebonyi[/s]
The bullion van Tinubu frog eyed man has no business in the asọ rock.. What will he be doing there.. Snuffing cocaine?? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by CioAngels(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Please don't those that have held political positions from beginning to date. You have known by now that they are all stooges and see out. I believe there very credible men and women that luck's around watching patiently for a good Nigeria to unfold. I believe they ready to take up the Mantle of learship. My sincere elders, set up the system for Young credible men and women, this is a New Dawn.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Kestolove(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
This is the kind of protest I like.. We can't keep feeding the PDP and when is time for presidential election they will look for one abokiiii up north like the south east doesn't deserve the presidency too.. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.. Either we have it this time around or we disband PDP

Cc : Okezie, ugwuanyi.. Take note and replicate same in Abia and Enugu
you people don't have d numbers,even if dey give Igbo dey will still fail
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Armanipounds: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2020
I am an Igbo man and what I can say is that they should defect and lose their re-election come 2023. who is Umahi that is giving the PDP threats He is just digging his own political grave because even a toddler knows that the APC is a bad product in the Eastern part of this country! So if Umahi and his co-travellers are going, they should go! The PDP should zone the presidency to the North with Tambuwal set to pick the ticket and maybe an Eastern man can be the vice..... anything apart from that, then the PDP is not far from doom day.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by freshMallam1122: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Mathantics:

I'm sure you know you're quoting your fellow Northerner, that's if you're a northerner.

Keep encouraging him to be fooling himself
silly fulani idiots am freshmallam by names dosnt qualify me as a northerner
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by mnwogu(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Just imagine. They are looking for a cheap reason to follow their boss defect to APC. But I bet u guys one thing, it is like falling from frying pan to fire. Be warned, if u like.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Codes151:
i don’t know what pdp means pls.

Party of wolves.
Party that keeps reshuffling dirts.
Destiny killers

That does not matter. What matters is that PDP is coming in 2023 with a likely northern president.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Cyberterror: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Umahi please decamp to APC asap. The Imo state chapter of APC will welcome you as nnukwu mmanwu. Some PDP miscreants here are already kicking because they know that Umahi's exit will sound the death knell of PDP in South east. Umahi will now slug it out with OUK for the APC ticket while Igbos in PDP continue their perpetual slavery licking the asses of Tambuwal and Atiku.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by bigcasava1(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
This is the beginning of their failure always dividend, selfish and greedy. If you people think that a Fulani man like buhari will hand over power to an Igbo man then know that you people are dreaming. They will loose out in both party.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Mnikperfect(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Salmoneus post=95115004]Zone presidency to the youths, PDP and APC are both useless!! #nocountryforoldmen angry it's already known that we don't need them anymore even though Dave did well he should go and rest because the young ones with brains are here)
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Quaddafi29: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Umahi has always been the APC mole in PDP. He can leave anytime as his soul has always been miyetti allah
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Injera(f): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

They're many candidates from the east,, the time of deceit of who is rightful in the east is over..
If we ask you now the rightful candidate for West, you will mention Tinubu or Atiku for North.. We have more than enough vibrant candidates
Mention names or keep kwayet
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by femlad97(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

The bullion van Tinubu frog eyed man has no business in the asọ rock.. What will he be doing there.. Snuffing cocaine?? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
who mentioned tinubu to be in so rock..... baba you must be an illiterate.....ordinary small explanation you can't understand.....okay let me break it down for you.... all I'm saying is you can't force igbo as president on us,,,if you want to carry a country it must start from your state..all southeastern state are underdeveloped state I have fact..not to talk of ebonyi underdeveloped state....im very sure ekiti is better than ebonyi.... you can't be wearing rag and be telling me you are a cloth seller #####youth for president not one foolish igbo ruler
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
femlad97:
who mentioned tinubu to be in so rock..... baba you must be an illiterate.....ordinary small explanation you can't understand.....okay let me break it down for you.... all I'm saying is you can't force igbo as president on us,,,if you want to carry a country it must start from your state..all southeastern state are underdeveloped state I have fact..not to talk of ebonyi underdeveloped state....im very sure ekiti is better than ebonyi.... you can't be wearing rag and be telling me you are a cloth seller #####youth for president not one foolish igbo ruler
This illiterate worthless hydraulic soup man.. You should be busy mining skulls and not engage in intellectual discus above your little sized illiterate brain grin cheesy cheesy... The South West wants to use protest to blackmail us but it has surely backfired before your own very eyes.. The frog eyed shitty brown roof South West should level the whole South West and rebuild them before thinking of presidency cheesy grin
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Newton85: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Hahahahaha.. Afonjaa we no even send owerri.. They're only good when we fvck their women grin grin cheesy cheesy

So which fake Eboe are you? Are you Wawa/Nsukka, Abakaliki, Bini/Igala, or Arochukwu/Ibibio Eboe?
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newton85:

So which fake Eboe are you? Are you Wawa/Nsukka, Abakaliki, Bini/Igala, or Arochukwu/Ibibio Eboe?
I'm a fake yoruba from Ekiti while my mom, a fake yoruba from ondo.. And we're yoruba Muslim head slammers cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Why my brothers are fake yoruba from ijebu east
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Newton85: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm a fake yoruba from Ekiti while my mom, a fake yoruba from ondo.. And we're yoruba Muslim head slammers cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

But why are you ashamed of your root. Are you a short Ngwa cannibal, Mbaise snake, Abakaliki tufia, Nsukka Wawa or what?
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newton85:

But why are you ashamed of your root. Are you a short Ngwa cannibal, Mbaise snake, Abakaliki tufia, Nsukka Wawa or what?
I'm a skull miner from Ogun but have others who mine skull for me in ijebu, osun, ogbomoso and ondo cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by femlad97(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

This illiterate worthless hydraulic soup man.. You should be busy mining skulls and not engage in intellectual discus above your little sized illiterate brain grin cheesy cheesy... The South West wants to use protest to blackmail us but it has surely backfired before your own very eyes.. The frog eyed shitty brown roof South West should level the whole South West and rebuild them before thinking of presidency cheesy grin
i will only say "hmmm" to ebonyi but you know ebonyi is a farmers state� right
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Codes151(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

That does not matter. What matters is that PDP is coming in 2023 with a likely northern president.
thats pdp.

I don’t care about pdp
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
femlad97:
i will only say "hmmm" to ebonyi but you know ebonyi is a farmers state� right
Farmers state is a nature born state with greenery everywhere unlike Ogun that is skull miners state cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by LoveThemChubby(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
No be by force legislators... we know that this message is from the hands of Esau (Umahi)..

But I don't understand that statement, presidential candidate of PDP is meant to come from the same region as national chairman... are these people drunk?

Political foolishness is their problem. After they will be blaming north and other regions for their problems. Simple permutations they can't do. Just imagine HOA members giving a party ultimatum. Ebonyi of all states o!
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by sylve11: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lashist:
Nothing like that...if you like zone or "unzone", the youths will hopefully choose a sensible president...APC and PDP no fit chop my vote in this life again...I'd rather waste the vote on a small party with credible candidate than a party with thieves and ritualists

nor pass like that. smiley cool
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Newton85: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm a skull miner from Ogun but have others who mine skull for me in ijebu, osun, ogbomoso and ondo cheesy cheesy

Just checked your profile. You don't even like your own fellow Eboes from Anambra and Enugu. Better to leave you to keep wallowing in your cesspit.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newton85:

Just checked your profile. You don't even like your own fellow Eboes from Anambra and Enugu. Better to leave you to keep wallowing in your cesspit.
Just as u don't like yolobas from Ekiti, ondo and ijebu bc they're inferior tongue
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
LoveThemChubby:

Political foolishness is their problem. After they will be blaming north and other regions for their problems. Simple permutations they can't do. Just imagine HOA members giving a party ultimatum. Ebonyi of all states o!
That's why Tinubu is sponsoring protest bc he's skimmed out of APC primaries.. Ebonyi is more glorious than Ekiti and ondo combined.. Fact cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Asslickers: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
GidiCars:

Igbos should stop making a fuss about Tinubu, leave him for the YORUBAs to chastise. Face your own leaders in the east. How many times do you hear YORUBAs discussing Ibo leaders??

Also, you'll only rule over yourselves in Biafra land. Tell your governors, senators and reps to support your movement so you can get Biafra quicker. No restructuring, secession is coming, YORUBAs don't need Igbos, that's why you don't see so many of us coming to the east. We can do very well without you lots, just like in the old regional government era. That's why Azikiwe left the east and tried to contest in the west, cause you lots have been running away from your enclaves since time immoral.
Another contracted APC thug designed to spread hate in the South .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh / Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory / 2019: Is Ambode Afraid Of Direct Primaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.