Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,219 members, 7,919,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Want To Know How To Add Articles On Phoenix News Feed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Know How To Add Articles On Phoenix News Feed (1377 Views)

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / How To Submit Your Blog Post To Apple News Feed And Get Traffic / You'll Notice A BIG Change To Your Facebook News Feed On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Add Articles On Phoenix News Feed by Knocknock: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2020
please anyone with a useful idea on how to add blog post on phoenix brouser news feed. please kingly reach out to.
i'm a blogger and am looking forward to seeing my post appear there.
Re: I Want To Know How To Add Articles On Phoenix News Feed by Bigboy289(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Knocknock:
please anyone with a useful idea on how to add blog post on phoenix brouser news feed. please kingly reach out to.
i'm a blogger and am looking forward to seeing my post appear there.

They grab feeds from different news sites and there's no way you can contact them for it. However, check their app contact information on play store....

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Allawee Is A Scam / Auchi Poly Lecturer Left Speechless While Being Celebrated By Students On His Bi / Futo Still Have Not Paid Her Siwes Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.