Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

#endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire (1180 Views)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by MRSAWEDOFF: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdyzaJ-XPdY

As the #EndSARS protests continue nationwide in Nigeria, Orile police station, which is located in Lagos states is presently on fire.

We are not yet sure if it was set ablaze by hoodlums or protesters.

Gunshots were also heard as people scampered for safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhhVDxi8NWA

Above is another scene from the Orile inferno from another angle
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by Edeyoung: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2020
I stand with edo state the gallant youth are still on the street protesting despite the curfew

Over here in edo state we see it as a revolution, to remove hunger and set back from all nigeria the government are feeling the heat over here as the protesters are shouting
Buharimustgo, it is now a revolution here, so if the government can look away from other states definitely not edo, so they will try to distrubt the protest as possible

We need nigerians to support edo state and turn every protest in their state to #Buharimustgo or restructure now,
It is either now or never..... It is beyond endsars we want corruption out of the system

Dont blame edo state because your state is still shouting endsars, and the government is still the protest as child play in your state, i have been protesting in edo, the endsars didnt gain much respect here until it changed to Buharimustgo and the government is not finding it funny so they wont to hijack to protest with all they got

Bleep those government dogs on nairaland here making you hate the effort of the edo people and their bravery, we must take back our country and end corruption for once

ENDSARS is the trigger revolution is the goal

God bless my edo brothers
And godbless nigeria plenty

After this protest you all hater would regret hating on the edo peoples efforts

I just don't want to go back into corruption after this protest it would be a waste of time
Buhari is assumed dead in edo, if he still alive in your state then am sorry
Buharimustgo
Corruption mustgo
Badgovernance mustgo
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by DontBullshitMe: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
The Orile police station that got burnt is the number one reason for unemployment and poverty in Nigeria.

Since we peaceful protesters have burnt it, unemployment and poverty will be a thing of the past in this country.

#EndSARS!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by cynthia9: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Yes o
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by Iamgrey5(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
There's no need for this.

Let them calm down

Some people are already matching in support of Sars, whilst others are already matching in favour of Buhari.

Nothing will change except the compounded agony of the family of those that lost their lives during the protest.
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by Etrusen(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2020
every one please sit up and observe carefully
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by MRSAWEDOFF: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Edeyoung:
I stand with edo state the gallant youth are still on the street protesting despite the curfew

Over here in edo state we see it as a revolution, to remove hunger and set back from all nigeria the government are feeling the heat over here as the protesters are shouting
Buharimustgo, it is now a revolution here, so if the government can look away from other states definitely not edo, so they will try to distrubt the protest as possible

We need nigerians to support edo state and turn every protest in their state to #Buharimustgo or restructure now,
It is either now or never..... It is beyond endsars we want corruption out of the system

Dont blame edo state because your state is still shouting endsars, and the government is still the protest as child play in your state, i have been protesting in edo, the endsars didnt gain much respect here until it changed to Buharimustgo and the government is not finding it funny so they wont to hijack to protest with all they got

Bleep those government dogs on nairaland here making you hate the effort of the edo people and their bravery, we must take back our country and end corruption for once

I just don't want to go back into corruption after this protest it would be a waste of time
Buharimustgo
Corruption mustgo
Badgovernance mustgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFu1knm-PI

Bros no be lie you talk... See as Edo youths dey throw street party.... To hell with the curfew
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by Edeyoung: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFu1knm-PI

Bros no be lie you talk... See as Edo youths dey throw street party.... To hell with the curfew

We need more hands and voice to move the edo agenda
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by blazepascal(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2020
this protest na partey after partey
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by 2by40ft: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2020
If these protesters bring down the police and officers run away with guns, where did think ll happen?
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by theophilusj31(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Edeyoung:

Buharimustgo
Corruption mustgo
Badgovernance mustgo
here am in sakponba road,and I stand with you
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by Edeyoung: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
theophilusj31:
here am in sakponba road,and I stand with you

How is it over, are they protest there ? if they wont allow us protest we will march to oba palace to air our pains in front our king, if the government wont listen maybe our ancestors and fathers will

Oba gha to kpere
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by merieam16(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
following...
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by Neddstark: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2020
I hope we are watching. You guys who want anarchy. I hope you are watching.
You instigated jobless unenlightened touts to end SARS.
Just know when the police is ruined and the touts are hungry, they are coming to your homes to steal and rape.
Buhari, bring in the fucking military now.
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by zionmde: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2020
wen will sanwo olu declare curfew in lagos
it's so obvious stupidity has taken over
let everyone go home and rest.

lest I forget, just last year ooo buhari won in lagos state
Re: #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire by blackmantis: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The Orile police station that got burnt is the number one reason for unemployment and poverty in Nigeria.

Since we peaceful protesters have burnt it, unemployment and poverty will be a thing of the past in this country.

#EndSARS!!!!!!!!!

Your sarcasm is epic!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jubril Trending On Twitter / Kàtsina State Legalizes Child Marriage.. !! / Iskilu Wakilu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.