Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Most Profitable, Incoming Generating Websites To Own In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Profitable, Incoming Generating Websites To Own In Nigeria (289 Views)

Is It A Cultural Thing For African Websites To Be Ugly And Unusable? / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Generating Fake Data In Laravel 5.8 | Laravel Seeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable, Incoming Generating Websites To Own In Nigeria by Clinton518(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good day friends
Before we begin,I would like to,as is my wont,give my special appreciation and acknowledgement to these people.
1.God-for his majesty and knowledge
2.Our developers-May you succeed
3.My followers-for the motivation and encouragement you render me.
Our today's post is on the most profitable websites to develop in Nigeria that can yield you hundreds of thousands of Naira a day,even why you sleep.
The economy is getting difficult, recession in the country is making life becoming difficult.No doubt we all need something that can yield money for us this period.
What better comfort then, having these websites which could provide you with hundreds of thousands or millions every month.
Below are the five most profitable website to own in Nigeria and their average potentials
1.Freelance websites-potential(40,000,000 annually)
2.Dating websites(32,000,000 annually)
3.Betting sites(27,000,000 annually)
4.Jobs and crafts websites(38,000,000 annually)
5. High performance investment websites (trade bot investment websites(120,000,000!!!)
Honoureable websits: educational websites, affiliate marketing websites, e-commerce websites.
There are several other profitable websites but we have choosen the ones with the highest and most comfortable income generating power
Note:This figures are estimated based on our calculations from high performance, innovate,scable, robust versions of this websites(Expertly developed versions of this websites) and a budget of below$3,000.
Be independent, embrace IT.
Remember to follow me, my previous posts for exciting information.I'm your brother Clinton; always willing to help.

If you have other high revenue websites ideas for Nigerians, please comment below.
Let's all create wealth together
Owing IT solutions is the way!!!
Re: Most Profitable, Incoming Generating Websites To Own In Nigeria by Earthstorms(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Clinton518:
Good day friends
Before we begin,I would like to,as is my wont,give my special appreciation and acknowledgement to these people.
1.God-for his majesty and knowledge
2.Our developers-May you succeed
3.My followers-for the motivation and encouragement you render me.
Our today's post is on the most profitable websites to develop in Nigeria that can yield you hundreds of thousands of Naira a day,even why you sleep.
The economy is getting difficult, recession in the country is making life becoming difficult.No doubt we all need something that can yield money for us this period.
What better comfort then, having these websites which could provide you with hundreds of thousands or millions every month.
Below are the five most profitable website to own in Nigeria and their average potentials
1.Freelance websites-potential(40,000,000 annually)
2.Dating websites(32,000,000 annually)
3.Betting sites(27,000,000 annually)
4.Jobs and crafts websites(38,000,000 annually)
5. High performance investment websites (trade bot investment websites(120,000,000!!!)
Honoureable websits: educational websites, affiliate marketing websites, e-commerce websites.
There are several other profitable websites but we have choosen the ones with the highest and most comfortable income generating power
Note:This figures are estimated based on our calculations from high performance, innovate,scable, robust versions of this websites(Expertly developed versions of this websites) and a budget of below$3,000.
Be independent, embrace IT.
Remember to follow me, my previous posts for exciting information.I'm your brother Clinton; always willing to help.

If you have other high revenue websites ideas for Nigerians, please comment below.
Let's all create wealth together
Owing IT solutions is the way!!!

Are you sure these sums that you are quoting is achievable?
Re: Most Profitable, Incoming Generating Websites To Own In Nigeria by Clinton518(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re :Earthstormes
Sure, you could-definetely
However, you would require the right experience and expertise to help you develop such high income websites.Also, innovation, strategy is key for such a high performance, revenue generating website

(1) (Reply)

....... / Thing I Want As A Self Taught Programmer That Boot Camp Tell You / I Love Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.