Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,200 members, 7,963,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:08 PM

ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. (5794 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Fuckyoumod: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
icebird25:
Mehn this protest don turn to another thing ...even if army is deployed right now ..Edo thugs are not ready to back out o....I foresee chaos in this country .
E dey pain me say ..young boys are still carrying weapons this days .. please if you that jobless come and join HK
chaos is long over due my brother.

Ain't you tired of the things, injustice and old men stealing away our collective wealth?

Abi the poverty , hardship and suffering level never reach its peak?
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by wonder233: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
You're delusional!
Yujin:

Though graphic, hundreds of thousands have witnessed worst than this in Nigeria with the government showing no care. People are tired of the oppression and are out for the final. Nigeria must choose to free the people or kill them in a civil war. Freeing them is simple but killing them by releasing the army will spell doom. After it all, the people will still be free. Those who think young men will accept to live their lives as slaves are dreaming. Wise security men will not fight the youth but point at the politicians who caused all these things. Whatever the case may be, it's freedom the people want.
Freedom is near. Grant it and watch peace return.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by PrincessB1(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yeh!
This isn't protest anymore.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by IMAMofWAR: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
doing this to an innocent police man is so disheartening. even if you must do this look for those same sars wey kill una people and torment them na. why just meet an innocent police man on the counter and do this? i swear if i be comisiner of police i will give order to shot these hoodlums throway. they are nt even useful to ngeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Yujin(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
wonder233:
You're delusional!
Lol. Do I expect an oppressor to applaud a freedom fighter? Nope. Listen Baflatani, when the time of something has come, no man can stop it. Let Buratai roll out the tanks, he can bleed too. In fact, I'm so annoyed that a tiny fulani population with their kanuri collaborators think that the rest ethnic groups are fools. You're in for a rude shock.
Freedom is near.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
doing this to an innocent police man is so disheartening. even if you must do this look for those same sars wey kill una people and torment them na. why just meet an innocent police man on the counter and do this? i swear if i be comisiner of police i will give order to shot these hoodlums throway. they are nt even useful to ngeria

Sharap there! No policeman in Nigeria is innocent. Take this to the bank. If u re the commissioner, try giving the order and see how it goes. How many police men do u think we have in Nigeria as against millions of the rampaging youths..
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by wonder233: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oga you dey yarn dust. I'm from Edo state. This is not Fulani matter. Come and see what is happening in Benin. You think I'll sit back and allow your delusion endanger my life? You're a joker, I have a right to life, your bullying changes nothing.
Yujin:

Lol. Do I expect an oppressor to applaud a freedom fighter? Nope. Listen Baflatani, when the time of something has come, no man can stop it. Let Buratai roll out the tanks, he can bleed too. In fact, I'm so annoyed that a tiny fulani population with their kanuri collaborators think that the rest ethnic groups are fools. You're in for a rude shock.
Freedom is near.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Yujin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
wonder233:
Oga you dey yarn dust. I'm from Edo state. This is not Fulani matter. Come and see what is happening in Benin. You think I'll sit back and allow your delusion endanger my life? You're a joker, I have a right to life, your bullying changes nothing.
Criminality from thugs is very bad and I wonder why fellow Benin people (thugs) will choose to prey on the people but the struggle you see today is beyond that. Open your eyes and see what's happening. This is a battle for your freedom before you.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by wonder233: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is not a battle for my freedom. I don't share in the delusion of a revolution, same as very many others.
Yujin:

Criminality from thugs is very bad and I wonder why fellow Benin people (thugs) will choose to prey on the people but the struggle you see today is beyond that. Open your eyes and see what's happening. This is a battle for your freedom before you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Police Re-Enforce Ban On Annual Carnivals / Revealed: How Access Bank Fraudulently Took Over Intercontinental Bank – The Buk / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.