Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km (70171 Views)

Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Kassim And Aliyu: Abiola's Sons Sue Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Cameroonglass(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
medicine after death, All we need is END SARS
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
E be things

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by naiuw: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Join the trending online business in the internet today and start making money. 100% Legit! DISCOVER this business I’m currently doing every day that gives me atleast ₦21,000 weekly using phone and working from home legitimately. Check my Signature for more details
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by damola1: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
HIN NO wan fit...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by slimanyd: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Even as curfew is imposed
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Coronavirus1: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mr commissioner you are a good man.Take it as exercise.
Endsars end police brutality end bad governance
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and#ENDXVIDEOS
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by UltimateSpice: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is serious.

Kudos to the Police Commissioner for demonstrating doggedness and humility.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Giovanni93: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Third to comment. First time ever.

I dedicate this to all #EndSARS and #EndBadGovernance protesters across the world.

1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Simplefemo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nice one
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by lightheart(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
“The commissioner also encouraged members of the public to report all unprofessional conducts of police officers and men to the command for appropriate disciplinary actions,” Mr Adejobi said..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by pansophist(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
At least he would loose a bit of body fat.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by OtemAtum: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by ariefadenco: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Alright..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by dasparrow: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good!

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#WEMOVE
#NOGIVINGUPNOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Salmoneus(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
We the people!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by seanfer(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
“The Commissioner of Police, like every other officer in Lagos State, who has been professional in tolerating and managing several harassments, intimidations and provocations from the protesters, obliged and trekked for peace to reign.

At the bolded. Seems like the Police still believe that they’re more better than the masses.
The commissioner trekking is now termed as harassment and provocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by AirmirthDY(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
This protest is getting out of hand..... Pls be safe.... As much as I want sars to end, it's heartbreaking to see youths been killed...

To all..... please be safe
God will heal our land.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Nelly4you: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
this is you touching
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by dometome: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
lordlugards:
If you mock IPOB during their struggle with Nigeria armies, and you are protesting against killing of unarmed protesters today.
Go look at yourself in the mirror and say, I am a HYPOCRITE.

MNK will be Laughing@ you all now.
but he isn't
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by marsman: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
I can see SLAP44

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by FuckThaMod: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Nice
This police officers are wicked

They have not seen anything
Revolution is what we are going to give them

Edolites, upper Sakponba boys are running right now to confront some police officers in Benin with Ak 47

Earlier it was a gun duel with police and soldiers at satana market in sapele road
Edo boys responded when police and soldiers were shooting
I don't know how to post video here.
Put let me put the pictures
Take down that pic or crop out the number..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Minjim: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Where is NNPC junction at Okota?
This is just after Ago Junction before Balogun
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by emiraccord(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
It just came to my notice that Mr. Governor has declared a Nation wide curfew starting from 4pm today but exempting only essential workers..... Please let the Governor be aware that we are on an essential duty to rescue our Nation. He should warn is men to stay off protesters.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Nice

Edolites, upper Sakponba boys are running right now to confront some police officers in Benin with Ak 47

Earlier it was a gun duel with police and soldiers at satana market in sapele road
These boys took the guns from the station they burnt. I've watched the video.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by codeigniter(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
that's very funny
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahTixVEoNsY

After taking over Orile police station, EndSARS protesters have now overrun Ajegunle police station as they kick against police brutality in Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Minjim: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Nice

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Naniboy555: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
this is just the beginning of the suffering? let's stand and fight my fellow Nigeria ���

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km by Kennyking1234: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ago Okota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.