Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Take On This #endsars Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On This #endsars Protests (344 Views)

We Will Fight If Southerners Wants To Use This #endsars Protest To Remove Buhari / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On This #endsars Protests by Nazgul: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
As geninue as the cause is, it's obvious that the government isn't willing to listen to the masses...with the protest entering it's second week, the government is yet to

1. Arrest any of the SARS/Police officers who were accused to have carried out extrajudicial killings.

2. No visitations by any Government official(s) to SARS offices scattered across the country to witness or confirm the human rights abuses being perpetrated by these monsters.

3. The government doesn't even have any plan on ground to stop something like this from happening in the future.

A country where the rule of law is obeyed, with the number of allegations labeled against most SARS personnels, the government is supposed to set up an investigation panel to look into it.

But buhari is silent. This match stick is gradually setting the country ablaze. People are tired of opression.

Cc mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala, seun.
Re: My Take On This #endsars Protests by Musty112: 10:28pm On Mar 10
Nazgul:
As geninue as the cause is, it's obvious that the government isn't willing to listen to the masses...with the protest entering it's second week, the government is yet to

1. Arrest any of the SARS/Police officers who were accused to have carried out extrajudicial killings.

2. No visitations by any Government official(s) to SARS offices scattered across the country to witness or confirm the human rights abuses being perpetrated by these monsters.

3. The government doesn't even have any plan on ground to stop something like this from happening in the future.

A country where the rule of law is obeyed, with the number of allegations labeled against most SARS personnels, the government is supposed to set up an investigation panel to look into it.

But buhari is silent. This match stick is gradually setting the country ablaze. People are tired of opression.

Cc mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala, seun.

Good day sir. Please can you give me some pointers as regards the Microsoft 360..something in the region of books to read and videos to watch and communities to join. Having someone holding your hand makes a journey way easier. What i can afford to pay for any course now is a pittance to what you paid and I am just sincerely hoping that you would help me. You don't know me from Adam, but please believe that you are rendering a mountain load of help to someone who is truly in need. May God help you too.
Re: My Take On This #endsars Protests by Nazgul: 11:10pm On Mar 10
Musty112:
Good day sir. Please can you give me some pointers as regards the Microsoft 360..something in the region of books to read and videos to watch and communities to join. Having someone holding your hand makes a journey way easier. What i can afford to pay for any course now is a pittance to what you paid and I am just sincerely hoping that you would help me. You don't know me from Adam, but please believe that you are rendering a mountain load of help to someone who is truly in need. May God help you too.
Go to YouTube and type the following...

Learning the basics of Microsoft Exchange
Active directory
Identity
Security and Compliance
SharePoint
Teams

Look for good tutorial videos on them and watch. Pick them one at a time. Then practice what you've learned. With time, you'll know your way around these programs.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On This #endsars Protests by Musty112: 9:35am On Mar 12
Nazgul:

Go to YouTube and type the following...

Learning the basics of Microsoft Exchange
Active directory
Identity
Security and Compliance
SharePoint
Teams

Look for good tutorial videos on them and watch. Pick them one at a time. Then practice what you've learned. With time, you'll know your way around these programs.

Good luck.
I am grateful for this. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Great Respect Sir Ikemba Ojukwu / Sai Baba Buhari Mai Gaskiya / How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.