Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,526 members, 7,875,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? (2298 Views)

Samsung 10 Or Iphone X Or Google Pixel 4 Xl / Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by JJmubby: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let’s go, X or XR, drop your opinions.

Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by Jung(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
XR easily.

Better battery life. Bigger screen.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by Kvngfrosh(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
iPhone x

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by oz4real83(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Give me both to use in order to study them. I will give you my reply later on after I have used them for sometime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by Flytime: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
X- in my opinion

The x has a better look and premium design with a better camera and a better display

The xr has a better battery, faster processor and a bigger screen size

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by JJmubby: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Flytime:
X- in my opinion

The x has a better look and premium design with a better camera and a better display

The XR has better camera but a weaker zoom feature which the X use with the second camera, its a little behind the iPhone 11 camera.
Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by Jesslove(f): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
I think I’d go with the XR because it’s better internally than the X. I also like the colors it comes in. The only three downfalls is the camera, no 3D Touch, and no OLED screen.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Or Iphone XR, Which Is Better In Your Opinion And Why? by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Flytime:
X- in my opinion

The xr primary shooter is the same with the xs so the x can’t have a better camera..it doesn’t have 2x zoom but that’s the only thing..it has a better battery performance than the x and a faster processor...the x has a better screen as it’s oled while the xr is lcd.. the x has a better premium build as it has stainless steel sides while the xr has aluminium sides..the bezels are also slimmer on the x.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MTN Rolls Out More Night Plans,get 5GB For N1000 / Best Free Recharge Apps 2017 For Android / Npower Best Device Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.