Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,580 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? (1263 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? / Sex On The First Date. What Is Your Oppinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
Kk
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by Makamiyaki(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
I'll tell her to come home and get a pat on the back!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by iice(f): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
grin grin What sort of relationship do you guys have? Maybe she's joking, maybe she's hinting she wants it over, maybe she's just being honest undecided maybe she wants you to step up your game. . .lots of maybes undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by benit(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2007
@iice,
Yes, a lot of "maybes"

@ poster,
call her up again and ask her if she meant what she told you and why she did that
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
Kk
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by benit(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2007
Then you dont have to worry so much since you can attest to her honesty.
I think she is only trying to make you jealous and sit up. But i wouldn't second that type of talk cos its a seed she is sowing in her heart and it could grrow at the slightest chance. Always assure her of your love for her by calling her often and sending text messages.

I know what i am talking about oh, this is ph and a lot of guys out there ready to entice ladies with whatever.

Goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by MP007(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
whats wrong with her? u are insane, whats wrong with you? its obvious the gurl aint really down with u , fella u diggggg? who this kid?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by denex: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
Well same thing happened with me and my girl. She's always keen on meeting new guys, hanging out, but nothing further. She just loves to remember that she's still attractive. She's honest with me she tells me everything. But what the Bleep kind of bullshit is that?

I stay dedicated all the time. I know women are attracted to me from the way they look at me and check me out. I don't need to go out on a date with them!

Anyhow, since I didn't want to get outplayed, I got a chick on the side too.

So one day, my girlfriend comes to check me up, we're watching a music video, then she says "O That chick in the video is so fine" and I tell her "yeah I know her personally". Later that day she checks through the pictures in my phone and sees me and the other just hanging out together and she realises it's not any fun what she's been doing.

So bro step your game up go out on your own dates but just make sure whomsoever you hook up with will be somebody your girlfriend will look up to as major competition. If not, you just played yaself.

By the way, you just mentioned she's in Port Harcourt. Men, she's definitely not just going on dates. As a matter of fact, she's not YOUR girlfriend, she's A girlfriend. Port Harcourt is not a place you trust girls. Let her go. I let mine go soon after we made up. It just wasn't worth it anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by 2dye4(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
@poster: just another good girl gone bad! cry life ain't fair.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by fromuk(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
bemeyi:

hi naira landers,i called my lover she is in ph,i ask her if she is in the house ,she said no that she is in a joint with a guy that is asking her out,

if u are in my shoes what will u ask to her.
just enter the next flight but not bini airways to ph immediately before ur thing move to somebodies thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by igbonla(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by adeboo(f): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
What to ask her?

Is she having a good time, what is she eating? grin

Am just kidding, but maybe you need o review the fact that the girl you like or are dating is going out with a guy and telling you about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by SweetT1: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Topic
You mean your ex-girlfriend ? Because if she is still your g/f i see no reason for her to be in ajoint with another man that is already interested in her. May be the guy is one of those oil guys !! Learn how to read women and you will realize that the girl is gone !
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by jgirl3: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2007
date with another guy? either she's leading that guy on or she's just enjoying his company but if he's asking her out and she's still hanging around, maybe she's weighing her options
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by PTBNaija(f): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
She is obviously not serious about you. And the fact that she told you shows she really doesn't care. Dump her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by denex: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2007
Guy, I say better jump that girl. If you both are meant to be together, she'll clean up her game and come back to you.

I didn't say you should break up with her O! I said you should totally jump her case. Just skip her. Don't pick her calls, don't call, don't reply her texts. Don't go to see her and make sure she never meets you anywhere. That's what I mean by jumping/skipping her. Well if she was just trying to hang out, she'll find a way to get back to you. But if she was weighing her options, then she'll skip you too and at least you'll know it's over.

Goodluck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by benit(f): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2007
I dont think your girl is really bad.
The bad ones, they will eat and clean mouth,if u call them when they are at it, they tell u they'r in choir rehearsals
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by luxoire(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2007
@benefit, lol

look, so she was on a 'date' with a guy, notice how u r the one who called it a date, YES so the guy likes her, maybe they are hanging out together, as friends, and u just concluded because he's been asking her out, it must be a 'date'
if u ask me, i appreciate HONESTY and the fact that she told u where she is, should COMFORT you and not worry u if u know the kind of person she really is, unless u know she's the type that wouldnt go on a 'date' unless she had an agenda, then u gotta be worried

i have male friends, and ppl that like me, that subsequently become good friends with me, my partners have always had to appreciate that fact about me, and trust my personlaity well enough to know that i'm faithful. and just because i refuse to date a guy does not spell out enemity, if he's reasonable, we could be good friends, if my other half cant deal with that, then touch luck!, i'll kerb it for him, but i wont give up my life for him
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
i would suggest you don't jump into conclusions, thats one mistake we all generally make, we jump into conclusions and find out we were wrong. i suggest you talk things over with her, communication goes a long way to solve matters and avoid actions you might regret later.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Luxoire Word!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by desgiezd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
I guess both of you are playing "out of sight is out of mind" love with yourselves. Chikena
Re: My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? by oghene007(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2007
u guys need to meet and talk. do u visit her often wen last did u see her

moreso, are u also sincere and honest with her??

does she behave like dis b4??

(1) (Reply)

Does Karma Affect Your Love Life / 76% Of Women Use Wrong Bra Size! Do You? / Love Poems!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.