Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) (3246 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by html14java(f): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
GTBANK lekki PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERPtGsK9zw

This is likely to be aftermath of the killings of Innocent protesters by Nigerian Army.

Some should alert the fire service too. They need the help of fire service there, so that it doesn't spread to neighbourhood.

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Oluromantic: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
All I know is today's killing all over the nation is over 30 and it will breed a serious pandemonium tomorrow. The more they attack youths, the more we will go out. There's huge power and defence in United and massive population. No backing down.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by bolaayenimo: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Anarchy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by AlhajiNatty(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Odikwa egwu.
ope no life gets lost in the inferno. Pity whats happening around the country these days.
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by AlhajiNatty(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Odikwa egwu.
I hope no life gets lost in the inferno. Pity whats happening around the country these days.
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by youngest85(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is just the beginning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Any youth that votes for any criminal after this will be punished by the Heavens

12 Likes

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by html14java(f): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gtbank lekki phase 1 on fire.

They started by setting the atm machine on fire and it from there boom to the rest of the building.

May God save his people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1p5hhCbblc

Violence is never the answer
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by html14java(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Violence is never an answer.

1 Like

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by SalamRushdie: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
..all Toll gates are now Memorial sites for those killed by General Buhari today ... Remember the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by IARASORGANIC: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
I am still asking that we remain peaceful, only by that shall will achieve our goal.

2 Likes

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Kzinne: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by gratiaeo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
There is a heavy movement of soldiers and ammunition from badagry to lagos main land this night

1 Like

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by SalamRushdie: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
But why GT ,

1 Like

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Any hoodlum that goes after private businesses and critical infrastructure should be seriously dealt with.

I won't lose a minute sleep over any hoodlum that loses his life while destroying people's businesses. The Nigerian army should learn to identify the main enemies of the State. Placard and flag carrying protestors are not your enemies!

1 Like

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
hnn
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
The international community should quickly step in and. impotent Buhari, mad man Sanwo-olu and coward Buratai should be prosecuted in ICC. how can a president orders the mass .murder of citizens of his country. enough of this bloodshed. Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by okeyben10: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
I just wish people didn't defy d curfew.
I don't even have d heart to watch d videos circulating.

Since when is it an act of terrorism to break curfew law that you now send in d military??

And d military who carried out d order, y allow themselves to b used as thugs??

Is not their duty first to the citizens and territory of their motherland??

And to think it was an ibo that was d CO??

Shame!!!

I hear oriental hotels os on fire too.
God i hope that is d place where d bascad stores his loot. I hope it burnsssss!!!!!!

If i were a staff of any of his business, I'd set it ablaze from the inside and hide behind d protest.

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Jfix(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Their is no more nation to take back

The flag has been shot at by it's military

They even soaked it in the blood of it's citizens

Don't know about you
But I don't want to be called a Nigerian
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by egoriboy: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Reason why more security operative should be deployed before it gets out hands.
The entity of Nigeria state is very important than any demands as it stand now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by Biodun556(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020

Acidosis:

Any hoodlum that goes after private businesses and critical infrastructure should be seriously dealt with.

I won't lose a minute sleep over any hoodlum that loses his life while destroying people's businesses. The Nigerian army should learn to identify the main enemies of the State. Placard and flag carrying protestors are not your enemies!

While Lekki protest is peaceful and coordinated it encouraged violent protests elsewhere and that is why the place is not spared.
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by NobleSeed(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
And nobody seems to have come on air to address the issue, all the top government are all mute... Nigeria which way.
Nigeria has never been safe since the inception of time and now the worse nightmare has being unleash no where is safe I repeat no where is safe currently not even the barracks
Pls keep safe and be at alert.
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by jelel6: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:

And how do they do that? There have been violence already and destroying of private properties. In my own vicinity, people even took goats from the streets, loot shops and extort monies.

Nobody is really surprised at the turn of events. I don't think a sense of responsibility has ever been a strong suit of the average Nigerian before. give us a yard and we would Demand 10.

Perhaps, there's something I don't understand. Is this still a protest or a call for revolution?
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by dalongjnr: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Anybody who's outside protesting by this time is a criminal and should be treated as such because there's curfew in town.
I don't condone lawlessness.
Looting and arson is a crime, the last I check. The president should declare state of emergency within 72hrs in all States that can't control the violence. Ppl will be talking of revolution, take back the country, this and that without any plan or blue print. Those sponsoring this shit are after their interest as well. Just wait until things get worse, we will learn the hard way. For me and my family, we gat no time for shit. Keep on waiting for government for everything while you do nothing to change your situation. My prayer is with the families that lost there beloved.
No government will fold it's arm seeing ppl burning down banks,police stations, break prison, block highways and ppl killing each other in the name of protest. You can criticize me all you want but the truth remains, crude force doesn't win an argument built diplomacy and tact do. Let us be civil and tactical in all we do in order to get fruitful results. May God help us and may God give us understanding in this difficult time as government have #endsars but much needed to be done to improve governance from councillors, chairman of LGs,members house of Parliaments, governors, the various appointees in government,the security community, the president and the presidency, traditional and religious institutions and heads and ppl in position of influence and most importantly the parents and guardians, families which are the bedrock of all communities/societies.
Re: GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) by html14java(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:
Anybody who's outside protesting by this time is a criminal and should be treated as such because there's curfew in town.

Coward

(1) (Reply)

This Picture From 2013, Is Sunday Gboho's House? / IPOB Mobilise Themselves And Storm The Kenyan Embassy In Ottawa, Canada / Obi cubana: We The Igbos Apologise To Nigerians For His Display Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.