Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,032 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

#endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons (49692 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Restore Fuel Subsidies Now - Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Bashirkareem31: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Unfortunately, not going to happen... North will boil
thank God you wrote that the north will boil.after boiling,they can even fry.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

An associate professor of Journalism and Critic, Farooq Kperogi has called on the National Assembly to launch impeachment proceedings against President Muhammadu Buhari amidst the #EndSARS protests.

Kperogi, in a tweet on Tuesday, disclosed that the impeachment was in order because the President allegedly has Dementia, a mental disease.

"I'd called on the National Assembly to impeach and remove Buhari because his dementia has caused him to lose the mental presence to govern."

"Amid the conflagration that has enveloped Nigeria, he's been absent. His minders won't allow him to talk unmediated because his sick and vacant mind would become apparent."

President Buhari is yet to address Nigerians since the protests began. The #EndSARS protests against police brutality and bad governance have been ongoing for over a week and has garnered widespread support.

https://politicsnigeria.com/endsars-impeach-buhari-now-farooq-kperoogi-to-nass-gives-reasons/

Attention seeker, shut up.
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Born2Breed(f): 6:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Impeach Buhari and all governors

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Toyyien(f): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Let's just end Nigeria
I thought we practice democracy
Impeach buhari and his governor
I can't just stop crying
After watching protesters who were fighting for their right
They should have deployed the army to sambisa to face those terrorist but no since their are also terrorist
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Farooq, get yourself or atiku ready so he can replace Buhari.
Modafokin bastard.

Can you just imagine Total trash and rubbish?!
No be only commanding officer of biafuro,
Na akamu officer!
These are the people that are happy if the country burn down.
I won't waste much words on you.
I know your type.

Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Kperogi has always stood against any government he perceives as unjust.

And chief what happened at lekki was wrong. Just as the bad acts of some of the protesters and miscreants was wrong.

I dont like pdp,but apc was voted in to change things. Not to be like pdp

And now they are like pdp.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

Attention seeker, shut up.

So we should all keep quiet when people die?

Right

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Cardinalpoint: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2020
If wishes were horses ...........

Things like this can't happen yet in Nigeria.

Wishful thinking!
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Aboki99(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Attention seeking fake Professor without any ioata of objectivity in him
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by kaymart: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Wasting of time, youth should know when to stop but a protest without a leader is just like a headless chicken that is alive roaming about.

Nigeria didn't start from Lagos and ends in Abuja
Buhari has millions of supporters that are ready to die for him, touch him and see how hell would loose on earth.

If you like make your region to be lawless las las na you go affect most. Just like how the north oft of ignorance ignited the fire that has been consuming them for decades

Do what ever you like but no matter what happens Buhari remains untouchable

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Osibanjo

God bless Jagaban

God all the patriotic youth.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Hmmmnn
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Wasting of time, youth should know when to stop but a protest without a leader is just like a headless chicken that is alive roaming about.

Buhari has millions of supporters that are ready to die for him, touch him and see how hell would loose on earth.

If you like make your region to be lawless las las na you go affect most. Just like how the north oft of ignorance ignited the fire that has been consuming them for decades

God bless Osibanjo

God bless Jagaban

JUST KEEP QUIET U IRRITANT!
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by JoeEeL(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2020
OLULAW:
Damning whatever the consequences. Let be so known today whenever Buhari leaves the shores of Nigeria to any Western country, he would not return alive. It has finally come to that.

The man is likely a dead man. What seems to be operating inside that body is an impostor. No joke! shocked
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Kemimarch16(f): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a killer not a leader,his generation must pay for this

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by FuckOsuPigs: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Acekidc4:
Impeach him Ke, Instead we should Capture him and Roast Him Alive

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Let's repeat 1985 action movie on him
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by ayenale1(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2020
The only thing that can remove bubu is divine intervention through death.
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by kwen1: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

God bless Osibanjo

God bless Jagaban

Thund.erstorm fire you.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Kuginzi: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2020
You can now see how deadly the politicians are. So politicians hijacked the protest, playing politics with people's lives because of their selfish interests, while their children are abroad studying.
Neither Kperogi nor any other politician's children is among the protesters.
Be wise Nigerians!
#NoPoliticianIsWorthDyingFor
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Kuginzi: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
kwen1:

Thund.erstorm fire you.
You need the Thunder more than him!
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by chatinent: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari should be butchered.
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by mrkings84(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is an unrepentant terrorist!!!
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Benwallt(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Where is Buhari for Christ sake? This man is worst than the devil. In a sane society no govt will allow this protest to last for two day even if na to lie to the yooths that dey are working on their demands but this govt of imps and vampires, ghosts and gnorms, demented and obliterated bunch have taking to massacre instead of painstaking n remorseful dialogue. My heart bleeds
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by fk001(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
kwen1:

Thund.erstorm fire you.

Fvck off mate that doesnt work
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by fk001(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Voiceofthestree:

I feel like say you go deh my front right now make I give you my hot slap with the blood stain way deh my hand and your head will reset if you are not dead opomu radarada must u talk

If wishes were horses
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by fk001(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
FriendNG:

Let who have ears listen. You want to remove Buhari go get PVC.

Ka bar yan iska

Sunce basa son Ruga an bi nasu
Sunce suna son Amotekum an basu
Sunce Endsar an yi ending

They think the country only belongs to them, bunch of jokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Franktom247(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Where is kiki and zahra thought they were shouting endsars on ig so this is what their advocacy to their fathers could bring about smh na osibanjo i pity the small reputation u have after 2023 u will knw

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by chimeremodlyn: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Nigeria is DEAD

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC......... NOW
Who is this one now that Nigerians are mourning their dead heroes. Abeg no let person vex this morning
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by proclinician: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
When you are not seeking re-election, you act anyhow.

In your other message you said killing the unarmed protesters was something necessary. On the blood of the innocent killed yesterday I proclaim, may there never be a reason for you to smile in your entire life and may your death and the death of all connected to you by blood be more painful than the massacre of the innocent in lekki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by lekbel09(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Farooq, get yourself or atiku ready so he can replace Buhari.
Modafokin bastard.

Can you just imagine Total trash and rubbish?!
No be only commanding officer of biafuro,
Na akamu officer!
These are the people that are happy if the country burn down.
I won't waste much words on you.
I know your type.

Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
Dude I have never insulted anyone online before but you are so fucking annoying , can you just listen to yourself for God's sake.

What the hell is wrong with you mehn , you keep provoking people on this forum with your useless support for evil......I hate you with perfect hatred....

I dunno what to say

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by uselessmod1: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Not only impeached......he should be painfully killed.

Same with sanwoolu and Buratai.

Rest in peace heroes....your sacrifice will never be forgotten
as in eh plus lai Mohammed, that drunklady

1 Like

Re: #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons by Regex: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
proclinician:

In your other message you said killing the unarmed protesters was something necessary. On the blood of the innocent killed yesterday I proclaim, may there never be a reason for you to smile in your entire life and may your death and the death of all connected to you by blood be more painful than the massacre of the innocent in lekki.

Amen to this prayer!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.