Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (73968 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Analyst7: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Of a fact, all I know is that, one day, the captive of the mighty will be delivered
Forget one day, let’s act now, we don dey talk one day one day sinceee
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by joepepsy(m): 2:03am On Oct 21, 2020
I want this struggle to consume all political elite but you people should stop single handling Tinubu.
Ab0bi:
You have brainfarts....bloody zombie angry
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by obama30: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Mynd44:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1318646006855192579?s=19

Time to kill any police man or army on site, hence the security department always deny atrocities if their men. We will know if they are real soldier and police when kill them.

This is the same blame game that keep on protesting
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by ikorodureporta: 2:24am On Oct 21, 2020
They shl start from whoeva ordered the removal of the cctv
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by London2011(f): 2:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Fuking liars!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by JJoce: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2020
I do not just get it.

Men on camouflage carrying military grade weapons shot at protesters after disabling the CCTV cams and putting out the lights, what other logical conclusions are available?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Difrent: 2:32am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartMugu:

Everyone is sharing their video evidences to the international media because they don't trust Nigeria. The executive, legislative and judicial systems are all ruined, all thanks to the idiots some call "leaders". Its not over, it will be after yall kill the entire population and start to rule over only yourselves and your kids.

Let's be careful not to play into the hands of the international community who have hidden agenda that's not good for Nigeria.......
See guys the international community won't do much , buharis new chief of staff is one of nigerias most experienced diplomats ,he knows his way round international community circle

Me o,I don't trust the international community at all.....
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by jasonnn9: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

I really pray so too.

So after seeing all these deaths, this is what you can say?

May God judge you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2020
One of my uncle watch over some of the videos and said those re not solder's, the shooting re not professionals, this re political thugs paid to divide the country,army were seen in alausa supporting the protesters and full of life, this the political thugs camouflage in uniform, Nigeria Army can never kill any Nigerian with a flag, they can't do it .. There is more to this
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by emeohajnr(m): 3:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Didn't expect less!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by ekerintee: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Actually ,this is firing into the air .But a stray bullet can hit anybody.its a high risk to anybody around.

They're firing into the air sir
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Shattuck(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
What do they mean?
This one that Lalasticlala is still uploading news up till this time, well done bro.
Meanwhile, whoever sent those army personnel is in soup o Lol
you mean buhari this is his play.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by munezo(m): 4:31am On Oct 21, 2020
God go punish them. Their cbildren will suffer for 600 years
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Godmademan(m): 4:42am On Oct 21, 2020
They haven't got the memo yet. They actually thought taking off the camera or turning of the lights and keeping the corpses hid their crimes. When they start seeing videos they will shout IBABO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by witworth(m): 4:59am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

I really pray so too.

but why are you discouraging others since you don't feel it's your right to join the movement on the street, then why the useless advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by akinszz: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Ab0bi:
Buhari, Buratai, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu should be burnt alive!!

Shame to LASG!
Shame to NAF!
Shame to FG!
Shame to all supporters of this government!

Buhari's incompetency is irritating, his demential has reached 100%, he should fvcking STEPDOWN. angry

RIP to our fallen heroes! We will not let your death be in vain. 20/10/2020, forever in our hearts.

#EndSARS/SWAT
#EndTyrant
s

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Gosh....people in this life are wicked oh, ah!
So this was the response they planned when they turned off the cameras and light?forgetting that phones exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by CodeTemplar: 5:31am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Of a fact, all I know is that, one day, the captive of the mighty will be delivered
Manna.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by ghettochild(m): 5:38am On Oct 21, 2020
I knew they would deny its not Nigeria army..
Unknown soldier
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Minjim: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2020
I don't think Tinubu has power over this. I saw an audio where he was begging youths on phone that he doesn't have the power to order the army and they were cursing him
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Bastards and animals in human skin angry.

I hope Shekau deals thoroughly with everyone involved in the shooting.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2020
witworth:
but why are you discouraging others since you don't feel it's your right to join the movement on the street, then why the useless advice

Because he is a brainless zombie, the mods banned his other account now he made a new one to spew rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by sylve11: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2020
davodyguy:
Another case of unknown Soldier by Fela Anikulapo Kuti

i don't think we are going to have another Fela in this country. sad cool
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by tinktanker: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2020
From day one this govt has been a lying govt so we are not surprised. APC party of miscreants that came to steal, to kill and to destroy. I have always said it APC is a curse on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by zoedew: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2020
With cctv evidence!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by ghettochild(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2020
If Nigerians are wise..this Era is the end of APC n tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Mynd44:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1318646006855192579?s=19

Go to your homes naw SARS is banned after all, and curfew imposed. Atleast follow the law, Live today fight tommro.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Mathantics: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by lamideee(f): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Abi Nigeria army dey mad nii,even with evidence. E no go better for them and everyone that supported this massacre

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by benzene00: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Nicolsme:
One of my uncle watch over some of the videos and said those re not solder's, the shooting re not professionals, this re political thugs paid to divide the country,army were seen in alausa supporting the protesters and full of life, this the political thugs camouflage in uniform, Nigeria Army can never kill any Nigerian with a flag, they can't do it .. There is more to this

bastard, thunders fire you and that your stupid uncle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.