Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" (68539 Views)

Chioma's Soup Is Different & Sweet - Davido Tells People At His Wedding / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by uptimum123(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
bigjj:
What stop Buhuri from resigning honourably and write his name in gold rather than holding on to power when your youths are dying in pain.

Sebi na you carry am put for there
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Greatlee54: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.
At least he has a voice unlike an inconsequential rat like you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by rita25(f): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
http://chng.it/2R6fP2FHgw LETS SIGN THE PETITION ...PLEASE ALL COPY AND PASTE cry cry cry
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by IME1: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
49 people died yesterday

May they rest in peace

All deaths in the past days concerning this protests are all avoidable

Meanwhile there are crimes now related to this protests which include-
Raping, Breaking and Entry, Extortion, Road Blocks and paying before passing, Burning of public buildings get such as police stations, over 1000 inmates released from prison, hardened people unleashed into the society who don't know the modus operandi of the protest, but see everyone outside the prison as an enemy.

Where are the police people?
They are guarding legislators, executives, judicial persons and rich people who can pay for them.

Police cannot help you if bad boys come under the guise of protest to come and loot, rape and kill! So where do you turn to? Self help? Your guns or weapons, or street vigilante? Oh please.

Welcome to the desire for the enthronment of the New World Order 
I'm not a conspiracy theorists but sadly all that's happening is a script.
You turn off lights and CCTV at Lekki toll? What do you expect?
You open prison gates to let out inmates? What do you expect?
You slap people with hike in fuel then electricity back to back? What do you expect?
You pay one human being 26million monthly for saying aye or nay or even sleeping and what do you expect?

I can go on, but alas my phone battery is running down and do there's been no light since and there is curfew.
So how do we buy fuel, diesel or get charge phones?
What do you do at home when there is no light and even food or joy?

What a country 

PS: I'll copy this my post and paste it on as many threads as I can
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Shattuck(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.
here he crossed a line and he broke the pledge he made to protect the people yet he murdered them so you fucking idiot needs to know its deal off.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
This game won't work at all. Sacrificing people for political goal will never work in Nigeria. They intimidated ppl into violent riot and now claiming that hoodlums disguised in the protest when it's well known that they've criminal tendencies.
Election is done in ballot box not on the street.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by idpompe: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Impeach Sanwolu.How can this happen under your nose and you claim you don't know anything about it.Chief security of the state?Was the CCTV switched off and destroyed?Innocent blood on your hands.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
This game won't work at all. Sacrificing people for political goal will never work in Nigeria. They intimidated ppl into violent riot and now claiming that hoodlums disguised in the protest when it's well known that they've criminal tendencies.
Election is done in ballot box not on the street.
When about 1000 Shiites were killed, dozens of Igbos were killed this kid was silent but now because it's politically motivated riot he's asking the President to step down. You never see anything!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by emmaitive(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

for supporting evil, may the bullet of army fall on you in Jesus name
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by webmaster99(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
laidima88:
igbos are trying all their means to push any news about buhari resignation to the front page, jst know if u should change this protest to buhari must resign, Nigeria will go to war and yorubas are not with you,i will be glad to witness second biafra war in your region

u are on a lost course because majority of Nigerians are not with u, ur hatred for buhari will lead to ur massacre include u this op if the war broke out.
u have enjoyed your rule during Jonathan regime, let others have their too and stop the hatred

you are foolish for saying this!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by WibusJaga: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2020
tongue
Insecurity now is 10 times worse than it was...

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by CioAngels(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Please allow pa Buhari peace and deal with the Cabals who are holding the rest of Nigerians hostage. There are revered kings in North and for them to keep quiet to allow Nigeria to burn, then it is sad. Were is the sultan of sokoto, has he said anything? No, because he wants the rest Nigerians to remain his foot mat. Like that are insulting pa Buhuri, should stop it and allow him peace wherever he is. Have we stopped to think that if Aisha Buhari can say "the person in Aso rock is not her Husband" and "Zahra said, the "Thing in Aso rock is her father", then, why should we continue to rain curses on him? The Cabals and Kings in the North are the ones planning the war on other regions, just like a small boy like Shettima can fullishly say there will be war against the south. Do I blame him, the Cabals and Kings have removed everything to the North he can talk of war. Does he know what's war eats to sleep? Opportunnistic lfellow. Shettima, don't talk of war because you don't know what war is, talk about separation because that is what the North has always called for before the South.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Jayphresh(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Call him phone nah ...nor stay tweeter dey vibrate
The foolish will always be among us so we’ll accommodate you and ur senselessness.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Jayphresh:

The foolish will always be among us so we’ll accommodate you and ur senselessness.
it takes one to know one sir ... While you are swinging from davidos dick please take the chance to reflect on your life. You are an slowpoke and a very retarded one
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by subcbouy: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu traveled out so that he can exonerate himself from the plans he had orchestrated. Foolish man!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Generalkorex:
He can't do that.
Have you ever seen that happened in any African country?
Morsi resigned in Egypt some years ago.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by semyman: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Mumu PDP miscreants
Go and wait for election day
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by smemud(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am Igbo, I came out twice to protest in solidarity with my beloved Yoruba brothers in Lagos. And if I could survive Lekki Toll Gate massacre last night, it means I am destined to live till old age. I wasn't armed, all the protesters were unarmed and defenseless yet we survived, imagine if I and other hundreds of protesters were armed at leat I would have gunned down 5 of those bastard soldiers clearly at a very close range last night. angry

I really feel bad that we didn't fall any of those bloody cowards calling themselves Nigerian army last night that were shooting at us without empathy..they should thank their stars we were not armed.

Now I see why Boko Haram kill our soldiers like flies, Nigerian soldiers can't even shoot accurately, they lack training. If we were armed like them last night, none of those soldiers would have escaped alive!

Nigerian army are pure cowards, highly untrained...they cannot defend Nigeria against any armed aggressor, their strength is where civilians without arms are, fools! angry

This is to show Yorubas that Igbos are for peace, unity and communal progress of all. This protest started in Lagos or so, but Igbos joined in their full force without saying it's a Yoruba issue.

What if this protest started in Aba or Onitsha, will Yoruba have joined Igbos in solidarity My dear Yoruba friends think about all these, Igbos just want fairness, equity, progress and fair treatment for all Nigerians, nothing more.

My Yoruba brothers wake up, Igbos are never your enemies, forget whatever nonsense lies your political elites have told you about Igbos in the past just to ensure we don't unite to fight their evil deeds.

Go and ask, the 1966 coup carried out by Nigerian junior army officers and headed by mostly Igbo officers was carried out in solidarity of Yorubas, basically to free Obafemi Awolowo from jail and make him President then.

You all can see the one of today, Igbos didn't say it is Yoruba protest like the North said, they just joined with all their hearts including the people you mocked and called IPOB terrorists.

It's time for Yorubas to extend hand of true friendship to the Igbos so Nigeria can be liberated from the evil hands holding it down for the common good of all.

Say no to tribalism, in unity we stand.

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#BuhariHandsSoiledWithBlood
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed
bro,forgive me all my sins,all u said are true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Slurity(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Davido is an educated illiterate. Goverment has won the battle already, they intentionally waited for the protesters to turn violent before fighting back. Leave the street if you are wise, whoever that die just die for nothing. Youth has lost the battle already. We suppose to pick just one thing at a time if we want results, since SARS has been disbanded, we pick a single item still protest peacefully. Now that its a mess lets see the results.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by kutashi: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2020
iamJ:
Davido, hope your brain is working lipsrsealed
Don't worry! His brain will be reset!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2020
emmaitive:
for supporting evil, may the bullet of army fall on you in Jesus name

It doesn't work that way. Just empty wishes
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by adebwalex(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2020
SEE THE USELESS GOAT WHO DEY HE HOUSE THEY TWEET. WHY YOU NO GO STAY FOR LEKKI JOIN THE PROTEST YESTERDAY...DON'T POLITICIZE THE ISSUE INSTEAD YOU CONDEM THE ACT...WHEN DONALD TRIUMP FORCES WERE KILLING THE BLACK IN AMERICA DID THEY CALL HIM TO RESIGN? NO BUT HE WAS CRITICIZE AND CONDEMNED WITH SOME OF HIS WORD....LET BE WISE AND DONT ALLOW THOSE GOAT WHO WILL JUST GO TO TWITTER TO TYPE RUBBISH..
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Shattuck:
here he crossed a line and he broke the pledge he made to protect the people yet he murdered them so you fucking idiot needs to know its deal off.

The shooting of innocent civilians I condemned that.

His resignation is not possible
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Greatlee54:
At least he has a voice unlike an inconsequential rat like you

Bla bla bla.

Buhari remains your GCFR
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Merimental:

u speak without reasoning Mr man. u are a cold being

Yea I heard that so many times
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Erojepromise(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

the same youths he killed without batting an eyelid .to those brain is given sense is expected

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by SmartPolician: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Anaerobi:
law makers should move the motion... that is why they are there... but they are after their pockets.

It will be interesting to see that lawmaker that will initiate that move.

I cannot think of anyone... probably Enyinnaya Abaribe

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by GARBAUK: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2020
too bad
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Chii59:

15 million vs the rest of the country.

Youth I said. Hello Northerners and some southwesterners left your group chat

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Erojepromise:
the same youths he killed without batting an eyelid .to those brain is given sense is expected

Endsars protest has changed dimension

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by faceland: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu while working under the delusion that the North would support him come 2023, didn't speak out on time & disassociate himself from this madness.

The very moment they was rumor of shooting (around 6pm), he should have made a statement. This is Lagos, you very own backyard and not some distance land.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Shattuck(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

The shooting of innocent civilians I condemned that.

His resignation is not possible
what happen in lekki is a crime against humanity and only the president gives orders to the military, yet you are saying despite the genocide, the crime against humanity buhari will not stand trial for such, why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akuapim Poloo Sentenced To 90 Days Imprisonment / Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.