Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,301 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

‘The Johnsons’ Star, Ada Ameh Loses Only Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘The Johnsons’ Star, Ada Ameh Loses Only Daughter (768 Views)

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / 'The Johnsons' Star, Ada Ameh Loses Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘The Johnsons’ Star, Ada Ameh Loses Only Daughter by Millionaireme: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh has been thrown into the state of mourning following the loss of her reported only daughter Godgifts Aladi Ameh to the cold hands of death

The Popular 'The Johnsons' star took to her Instagram page to revealed the very sad news. The actress revealed that she lost her daughter's life in the early hours of 20 October 2020.

The Johnsons Star wrote;

Fams!!! My lovely people ❤. Pray for me�

My beautiful darling Child chooses to go and be with the Lord early hours of today.����
Read More

https:///the-johnsons-star-ada-ameh-loses-only-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gates Death Reports Inaccurate. Iroya Godwin And Others Alive(video) / 'Carbon Copy Of Ned Nwoko' - Social Media Users Say After Seeing The Latest Phot / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Dorathy Bachor Singing And Dancing To Omah Lay's Song Godly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.