Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

#ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! (2150 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by BabaOneChance: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Op is definitely a head-slamming Jihadist from Yorubaland, a gutless slave to Fulani terrorists. I know how they reason; you just have to see the black scar on his forehead to confirm.

AY, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy etc have been making posts on social media condemning the way Tinubu has been fleecing Lagos and putting his foot on the heads of people like op and those supporting his post for a crumb of bread. I guess they're from the Southeast too?
Anyway, while you wail and campaign for support in Nairaland, the real Yorubas, especially the Christians, are out there with other well-meaning Lagosians to fight for their rights.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by IJOBA2: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Thunder fire you there. Carry your senseless protest to the East
I SAID IT, HE’S STILL IN PAIN

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Igbaguru: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Only president has power to order military into action. It was said that Tinubu is behind the protesters. Suddenly, they mentioned Tinubu behind killing. Yorubas be careful because some are not happy that Tinubu and Yoruba are progressing.
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Injera(f): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chapii:
The only place that needs revolution in this country is Lagos. This is the only state where the names of all elected offices is written in one man's bedroom. If this Lekki incidence will achieve that, then it's worth it.
Devil go punish that your stinking mouth.
Are you from the south west abi wetin be your own if one person decides everything.
Is Tinubu decide anything in any ibo states
Leave the Yoruba's to complain and if he pain u go back to your potopoto land
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by Injera(f): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
backnbeta:
@OP, I am a full fledged Yoruba lady and I can tell you this is not fair on the Igbos that were and are still part of this ongoing protests, especially Lagos State and Lekki in particular! Is this a Yoruba fight? Do you think our Yoruba brothers and sisters can do this alone? Even here in Ibadan, there are Igbos on the Frontline!

United we stand; divided we fall

you are either a liar or naive. ibos are exploiting this end sars protest to attack Yoruba interest especially in Lagos. They long to conquer Lagos
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by NairaHercules(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Thunder fire you there. Carry your senseless protest to the East

Why, aren't you guys the ones that started the protests?

So we should now carry Yoruba foolishness to the east?
Re: #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! by NairaHercules(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Let no one deceive you, the way to go about this change you are clamouring for is not by being stubborn, defying curfew. There will only be more casualties and in the end, nothing will be done about it.

The Igbos are here fuelling the problem by saying we move, revolution bla bla bla. They are happy this is happening in your state. There is never a time that these people, despite their so called love for their so called Biafra defied curfew in their region. All of them telling you to come out despite knowing the implications are home laughing at you. You can see their disgusting comments on some threads reading "you all celebrated when soldiers were killing the Igbos". This enough shows how much they want a revenge.

We live to fight another day. Please stay at home. You are not cowards!

Observe this thread then you will realize that the Yorubas are sheep. They didn't even challenge the poster even though they know he is wrong. We don't know why you people always have to blame Igbos for your eternal misery and stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Disregard This Yet Another Fake News By IPOB Animals / Just In: Unknown Hoodlums Attack Keke (Tricycle) Drivers Viotating Sit-at-home / JUST IN: Kenyan Ambassador To Testify In Nnamdi Kanu Abduction Case Dies In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.