Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

"My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria" - Rihanna Condemns Shooting Of Protesters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria" - Rihanna Condemns Shooting Of Protesters (344 Views)

Endsars: My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria” – Rihanna / #EndSARS: 'My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria' - Rihanna Condemns Brutalization / Beyonce & Rihanna Condemns Death Of George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria" - Rihanna Condemns Shooting Of Protesters by Kelly76: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
"My heart is broken for Nigeria" - Rihanna condemns shooting of protesters in Lekki

Barbadian-American singer, Rihanna, has spoken in reaction to the shooting of protesters on Tuesday, in Lekki, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Taking to her official Twitter account, Rihanna said she couldn’t bear to see the torture and brutality that has continued to occur not only in Nigeria but also across the world.

“I can’t bear to see this torture and brutalization that is continuing to affect nations across our planet.

“It is such a betrayal to the citizens, the very people put in place to protect are the ones we are most afraid of being murdered by. My heart is broken for Nigeria. It is unbearable to watch,” she wrote.

WATCH VIDEOS

Source https://askhiphop.com/news/my-heart-is-broken-for-nigeria-rihanna-condemns-shooting-of-protesters-in-lekki/

Re: "My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria" - Rihanna Condemns Shooting Of Protesters by javaguru: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2020
we'll make it
Re: "My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria" - Rihanna Condemns Shooting Of Protesters by Kelly76: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Amen

javaguru:
we'll make it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky Becomes First Celebrity To Purchase Iphone 12 / TOPE ALABI Celebrated Her 50th Birthday In Grand Style / Stop The Fake News, I Wasn't Arrested _ Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.