Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" (48397 Views)

But When The Wicked Beareth Rule, The People Mourn. / What God Told Bishop Oyedepo When Asked Why Their Church Is Not Growing- Enenche / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by DGeneral001(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
The struggle for good governance is not a target against Buhari. If we are taking it like that then we are loosing focus of the system. A bad system can not give a good product, but a realization would about a paradigm shift. So let's not fall hook, line and sinker for some clergymen's stance on the protest. Reason for yourself, we should all be free thinkers. From the way some churches are making education expensive and out of the reach of their poor members who have no choice than to resort to Government owned institutions, I believe if they were the Government they would do worse. Nigeria need an holistic reform where all could be held accountable.

Please know that God is the Lord of hosts. And all leaders are ordained by him. If you doubt, read about Cyrus who thought he became king all by himself, unknowing to him his assignment is to bring about the fall of great Babylon. I will admonish you to pray for your leaders and your country, for the heart of the leader is in the hand of God. Remember, he uses the foolish to confound the wise. Thank you. Don't regret voting for Buhari, I proudly, I did the same, however, my desire like others is to see a new Nigeria emerging from the age long corrupt driven system of government that we have.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by zoedew: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
we are weaker as a country we need to break to regional government if that would make us stronger

The point is our greedy and self-serving politicians NSEW of Nigeria know what to do but won’t until their hands are forced.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by zoedew: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
E.G Tinubu whose dream is to become the president of this country.

He has failed already.

No old President again in this country if at all there will be one Nigeria in 2023
Tinubu will never be Nigerian President. If he continues the way he is going he will end up like MKO Abiola. Folks who died for ABIOLA and not the spirit of June 12 didn’t know who ABIOLA really was!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by drlateef: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
This man should go and sit down somewhere. He is among the cabal destroying Nigeria. Was he not among those putting long stick on Jonathan head praying for him? He is now angry because he had to sell his private jet and no more money coming from government. Have we forgotten his role in Jonathan government? Is Jonathan government not corrupt? Where is Dieziani today? Where is Dasuki and his $2 billion? Why are we in this state today? This man hobnobbed with the wicked and corrupt government and he is now crying crocodile tears. Hypocrite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fourwinds: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari
they are fools...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ZooOga: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
i noticed bishop pimpsuit hasn't added a new private jet to his fleet since 2014-15. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
we are weaker as a country we need to break to regional government if that would make us stronger
Mumurism.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
ZooOga:
i noticed bishop pimpsuit hasn't added a new private jet to his fleet since 2014-15. wink
The number 1 richest pastor in the capital country of the poor, Pot calling kettle black, Nigeria, Home of religion is a business? If the churches were really functional, society won’t be these decayed, but most of the time it is money on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari
What did President Buhari do? Is it not democrazy of Federal, States, & Local Government we operate in Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And his likes were supporting the equally bad PDP.

The same PDP who did nothing about police brutality when they were in power.

And so on

Before you start, I dont support apc either. If possible i would love it if we got rid of both parties come 2023
Don't mind them jor, I don't take most Nigerian serious because they are quick to forget.

Yes Buhari is bad but that in no way justify the incompetency of PDP. Both of them are the same.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fourwinds:
they are fools...
And you that is behaving like an undomesticated animal, burning, looting, & disturbing the peace is wise?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Seunpaul01(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
embarassed

This is one of the voices that have been clamouring for a better Nigeria but the Muslim Yorubas call him an instigator or a PDP pastor. Today, he has been vindicated.

I am begging our youth to forget this protest now to avoid further blood shed. Because the government won't be tired of killing. Stay alive so that you can be useful to your family. They still need you.

Your voices have been heard. It has already sent a strong message to government and for sure they will act on them...... please leave the street now and stop destroying infrastructure and private property. Nigeria is not worth dying for

Stop this Muslim Yoruba talk. Nowadays, chaos and hatred begin from social media.

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslims. We are all Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fourwinds: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
And you that is behaving like an undomesticated animal, burning, looting, & disturbing the peace is wise?
go and read about Newton's third law of motion.... Before last night tollgate killings, was the youths in Lagos as vicious as they are today? Common sense na person dey use to do some things
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
CamusMidas:

Don't mind than jor, I don't take most Nigerian serious because they are quick to forget.

Yes Buhari is bad but that in no way justify the the incompetency of PDP. Both of them are the same.
Even one Zombie in Umuahia will be shouting that it is because of President Buhari, Ipob has no water? Useless Almijiris, after they will beating their pigeon chest. President Buhari this, President Buhari that, Don’t they have Governors that they elected? From Katsina to Enugu President Buhari everyone, don’t they know that Prime Minister is different from President?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fourwinds:
go and read about Newton's third law of motion.... Before last night tollgate killings, was the youths in Lagos as vicious as they are today? Common sense na person dey use to do some things
The Scripture says a wise man sees evil and avoids it, a Fool walks straight into it, Sir Isaac Newton’s third law of motion is for you, for every foolish action, there is an equal & opposite foolish reaction.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
The Scripture says a wise man sees evil and avoids it, a Fool walks straight into it, Sir Isaac Newton’s third law of motion is for you, for every foolish action, there is an equal & opposite foolish reaction.
your foolishness will never end...let them continue to use force and that force will hit them back. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fourwinds:
your foolishness will never end...let them continue to use force and that force will hit them back. Nonsense everywhere
Fire begets Fire, you that is shouting, why are you at home?, why are you not out on the streets protesting?, others should do the protesting & sacrificing for you, whilst you sit on your couch eating biscuits, and exclaiming thrash on the web?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Fire begets Fire, you that is shouting, why are you at home?, why are you not out on the streets protesting?, others should do the protesting & sacrificing for you, whilst you sit on your couch eating biscuits, and exclaiming thrash on the web?
keep quiet... Do you know my movement? Nonsense. It is people like you who sell your birthday right for peanut... Continue to serve your politicians... They will chain you and your generation unborn... Well meaning Nigerians are out to take what belong to them... Servitude continue to be your portion. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fourwinds:
keep quiet... Do you know my movement? Nonsense. It is people like you who sell your birthday right for peanut... Continue to serve your politicians... They will chain you and your generation unborn... Well meaning Nigerians are out to take what belong to them... Servitude continue to be your portion. Nonsense everywhere
Your Okirikara movement?, I know your type pdp for life? I could care less about your democrazy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fourwinds: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
I know your type pdp for life? I could care less about your democrazy.
who told you I'm PDP supporter...can you see how parochial you are? BothAPC andPDP are thieves... useless set of politicians... you lick their assssss... idiot. get out of here nonsense everywhere

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by blacknp(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fourwinds:
who told you I'm PDP supporter...can you see how parochial you are? BothAPC andPDP are thieves... useless set of politicians... you lick their assssss... idiot. get out of here nonsense everywhere
Is that you on your way to work?, What kind of convertible Rolls Royce is that?.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fourwinds: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Is that you on your way to work?, I like your convertible Rolls Royce.
you have seen yourself. That is the reward of servitude.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Fortune118005(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgeakins:
Even you, Oyedepo, you are a wicked ruler. Are you not feeding fat on your followers? The resources you have aggrandized to yourself, that you call blessings from God, are supposed to be distributed evenly among your followers

Hhmm
This is a perfect epitome of jealousy and envy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by desiredhome: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
embarassed

This is one of the voices that have been clamouring for a better Nigeria but the Muslim Yorubas call him an instigator or a PDP pastor. Today, he has been vindicated.

I am begging our youth to forget this protest now to avoid further blood shed. Because the government won't be tired of killing. Stay alive so that you can be useful to your family. They still need you.

Your voices have been heard. It has already sent a strong message to government and for sure they will act on them...... please leave the street now and stop destroying infrastructure and private property. Nigeria is not worth dying for
Who is a saint in this country sef
Only in Nigeria that even the criminals will blame another person.....we keep blaming others for consequence of our evil/wicked acts......
Black man with black heart
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by desiredhome: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
The number 1 richest pastor in the capital country of the poor, Pot calling kettle black, Nigeria, Home of religion is a business? If the churches were really functional, society won’t be these decayed, but most of the time it is money on my mind.
God bless you for sound reasoning
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tell1234:

shut that your gutter mouth... where were you when he was building the dream that is now a reality?
Leave all these crazy people abeg their rewards will come soon
When he was working hard where where they

As if attacking him would make him lose anything
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
embarassed

We didn't hear anything from the religious bigot when Boko Haram was taking territories under PDP.

How come he suddenly became an activist when PDP left power?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by bezimo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Moferere:
He warned us against Buhari, they said he's corrupt.

Una eyes don clear?

No mind them..they said it's because tithe and offering wan reduce that's why he is talking not knowing he saw the disaster ahead..too bad!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by fortunejum: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Remembering your words
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by kareemkamil(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oyedepo is part of weaked leader, in this country, u also stole from average Nigerians too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Smpl(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
This account seems to have been compromised! The Real Righteousness89 take note!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
freshMallam1122:

Mtchewww.

It is only an untruthful Nigerian that believes that it is the system of government in Nigeria that is responsible for Nigeria's failure.

Get rid of corruption, then Nigeria will be fine. Forget the balderdash about regionalism and all what not..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.