Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards (2620 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
First of all, happy women's day to all the women out there, and on here. We are God best creature (Thats a fact cool)

Since I can not give out awards to nairaland sistas, I'd like to thank them in a special way by awarding them with titles I believe suits them the best!

Please if your name is not on the list, do not blame me oh I am sleepy.

YOU CAN ALSO POST YOUR OWN LIST. (I'd like to see everyone's cuz I wouldn't be getting everyone name on here.)

The title of miss independent goes to Mrs Chima. For her alluring charm, and brave choices, and fearless personality, and for simply not depending on men. grin

She is brillant, intelligent, and always her self. Miss Fabulosity award goes to my very own rival Atreides lol (Just give me Hrithik naaa grin)

She is curvy, she is beautiful,she is smart. Miss cervioucious goes to Mrsdarkz.

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.” Absolutely true. And that is why omolola is so very loved on here. She is sure beautiful, but her personality is even better. Miss personality award goes to Omolola.

I am a big fan of this woman. She is on the family section most of the time, giving wonderful advice and what could matter more in this world than family? The miss family Oriented award goes to chaircover

A smile speaks a thousand words and the award for best smile is a tied between Abby-city and googles

I award Gorgeous Skin title to Hotie tima. And who said black was not beautiful? Black, beautiful, and absolutely radiant. Hotie Tima has a gorgeous skin.

Miss sweet and pretty goes to chi-baby. For being absolutely sweet, pretty and well grounded.

[b]Miss Congeniality goes to Miss potatoes. For being considerate of others feelings, sweet, and nice to everyone.[/b]

As women, we also have to keep in shape, and look after ourselves better. No one send this message across better then our very own Abekeade08. I therefore award her miss super fit.

Being beautiful is sexy, but confidence is more sexier hence mygoldie aka Goldieluks stands out. Miss confident goes to Mygoldie.

Every men wants a modest wife. Also modesty is part of being a woman. [b]Miss modesty award goes to Odunnu. [/b]

Miss sexuality goes to none other then our mama herself Hbabe. Sexual, alluring, and charming hbabe is a mystery to nland men. (They all wanna see her picture lol)

Miss diserable goes to none other then Inked_Nerd the desire of every nland guy.

Why she is hated, I don't get it. But the fact that she don't give a bleep is what intrigues me the most. The title of Miss strong headed goes to tpia for dancing perfectly to her haters tunes. grin grin

miss generosity goes to the intelligent, and kind Shy one.

She is always ready with celebrity gossips to feed the minds of crious beings like us. Miss Gossip title goes to the lovely Missy ★ B.

She is a moderator on the romance section, and  very nice. the best female moderator award goes to Iice.

Miss Fantactic backside goes to. . . ok people, I have cut my self from this list alltogether so its not me grin platinumnk girl, this is yours. And pls do come around sometimes wink

Miss sassy goes to the smashing Pweety4me . Never a dull moment with Pweety4me.

A funny guy is sexy, a funny girl is holla sexier.  Miss sense of humor goes to DYT.

And Mother of the children award goes to mukina2 for looking after us and sometimes eliminating us lol

OK PEOPLE, I CAN'T THINK ANYMORE SERIOUSLY.
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
#Steps in and waves his 'woman wrapper' while cheering all recepients especially Miss Congeniality kiss#
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

# especially Miss Congeniality kiss#
When is the wedding? grin
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Goldieluks: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
Wow Roktu,i have to kiss you for this beautiful write up,damn.you good at it girl, kisses kiss kiss kiss

You know a bit of Goldie afterall. cool
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
@rokiatu
She'll get back to you on that, y'all luv that stuff grin

Hope you'll help her plan? wink
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Omolola1(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Oh roki, I LOVE U!
U re a darling!!! mwaaah. . .
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
(rejects the award and walks out the thread)
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by kokoye(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
A razzie award is what she deserves grin
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
I see we got a hater already.  You can't stand the fact that I am independent and strong willed.
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Goldieluks: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lol@rejects the award. grin grin

why ?
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol@rejects the award. grin grin

why ?

Don't want it.
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by kokoye(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
does not deserve it.

she hates independent and strong-willed men.

selfish grin
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Goldieluks: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Don't want it.  

stop acting a moody baby,its for the fun of it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Pweety4me(f): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
Roki where the trophy? tongue

Em u try wink
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Pweety4me(f): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
Roki- Miss bootylicous Teaser cheesy always teasing the boys with her assets(especially backyard) grin tongue cool
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Tosinville(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
Whatz al these?¿¿
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
kokoye:

does not deserve it.

she hates independent and strong-willed men.

selfish grin

No, independent and strong willed men hates me. Get it right Negro.
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

stop acting a moody baby,its for the fun of it. cheesy cheesy

Hissss. angry angry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hissss. angry angry

b i a t c h angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by kokoye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No, independent and strong willed men hates me. Get it right Negro.

No, independent and strong willed men get you pregnant.
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

b i a t c h angry angry angry angry angry

A.S.H.A.W.O. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
kokoye:

No, independent and strong willed men get you pregnant.

Men? Who said Mr. Chima is strong willed and independent?
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by kokoye(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^

and who said I was referring to him
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
You will have to be referring to him because he is the only man getting the goodies and please don't tell me you think I was immaculately concepted?
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Tosinville(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
lol Mrs.Chima and Goldieluks
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Goldieluks: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A.S.H.A.W.O.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

P R E G N A N T   P R O S T I T U T E. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
[size=44pt]DOA![/size]

Help! I have fallen! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait! Are there any pregnant prossies? grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Goldieluks: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]DOA![/size]

Help! I have fallen! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait! Are there any pregnant prossies? grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry

[size=50pt]oh my dayzzz[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by 190: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2011
[size=18pt]
She is curvy, she is beautiful,she is smart. Miss cervioucious goes to Mrsdarkz.

Miss diserable goes to none other then Inked_Nerd the desire of every nland guy.

Miss sweet and pretty goes to chi-baby. For being absolutely sweet, pretty and well grounded.
[/size]

Now who says I AM NOT BLESSED  cool cool

Should go and KISS TRANSFORMER!! angry angry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by 190: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2011
Rokiatu

Please edit that list::

please ogugua is miss modest and fairest amongst women ( I settle for the best )

Nor do OJORO here abeg!!  angry angry
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Dsense(m): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2011
Rukky baby,
Pls make Mrs China . . Miss Corkblocker cheesy
Re: Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(rejects the award and walks out the thread)
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Cut the crap.

Where is your thank you speech?

Pweety4me:

Roki where the trophy? tongue

Em u try wink

em em lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Goldieluks:

Wow Roktu,i have to kiss you for this beautiful write up,damn.you good at it girl, kisses kiss kiss kiss

You know a bit of Goldie afterall. cool
Just do not forget my prize later on. I want three hot shoes.

Omolola1:

Oh roki, I LOVE U!
U re a darling!!! mwaaah. . .
Same to you sis.

190:

[size=18pt]Rokiatu

Please edit that list::

please ogugua is miss modest and fairest amongst women ( I settle for the best )

Nor do OJORO here abeg!!  angry angry
[/size]
She is great too. But I couldn't think of everyone on the spot.

Why not make your own list? You could include peeps I didn't list wink

D-sense:

Rukky baby,
Pls make Mrs China . . Miss Corkblocker cheesy
Good ideal lol hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can One Be Inlove With Someone And Still Feel Bored Around Him/her? / Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year / Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.