Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze (88006 Views)

Grandma Set Ablaze By Daughter Dies In Ondo / Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / Hoodlums Attack TVC Studios In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by codemaniacs: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Bunnatex:
The military should take over Nigeria. Coup is the way forward

this is exactly what's going to happen.... T:inubu played into their hands and traps and this is going to affect everyone ( mostly yorubas and few southern Nigerians)....
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Ategberoson:

Yorubas are being played but unfortunately these naive youths don't know, I won't be surprise if Igbo is the one sponsoring these protesters with enough money

our land is burning but southeast are reshuffling their political relationship, it's height of dumbness and I won't pity any Yoruba that's gunned down in this political protest

this is not a protest anymore but a political protest
Sighs.
Keep wailing.
Abia state is under curfew. Or you don't know that these thugs are equally in the east causing mayhem and disturbing peaceful protest. Keep spreading tribal hate.
It shall never be well with the both of you.
Whatever monies you've collected to propagate this hate will choke you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by pasopaso: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
We shall meet at the Oriental Hotels, nonsense old fool.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by harsysky(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

How many thieves from the East have you dragged compare to Tinubu? We know everything you're planning

you are an slowpoke. this is just an eye opener to everyone. you will see that no looter will go scot free in coming weeks, months to come. you are a big shame to the youths. You are foolish and shouldn't talk when wise people are talking.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by tamdun: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
vendredi77:

they have started their own already they have taken over some couples of police station already n burn them down my Edo guy already taken over SARS offices and vehicle its really getting hot.. this government have furk with D last generation
Oga no property was destroyed in s.east, the guy called on delta and Lagos to destroy property, what about Anambra/Abia, why called Lagos and Delta
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by leokid866: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
hotwax:

Almojeed Tinubu man. Off your mic you are an idiot. You people always bring religion to your reasoning process?

Tinubu came out publicly to justify the shooting. How is that anyone's fault?

I am a Yoruba man from where light shines ...

To my Igbo brothers, you are sitting on the fence. We gave you opportunity to declare your biafra now, you are still cowards.

Lets see how you come on nairaland to call you to call Yoruba cowards again
How did he justify the killings? You read a sensationalized headline and ran with it....it's obvious you have problems assimilating info....
Please swerve.

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by tamdun: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria, why single out him alone?
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by richie240: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
SuperStriker:

Please face those in government that are doing this. Stop being foolish and stupid.
Don't worry, show me ANYWHERE in d world d govt folds its hands and allow anarchy in d guise of peaceful protests.
Name just one , and I'll come back to apologize to u.

Just ystdy night tollgate was burnt down, today morning alone, 3 banks on d island were vandalized.
So much for 'pissful' protests!
cool

[s]
Chii59:

Another foolish person who must never recover.
[/s]
No words for ur types!
cool

Tollgate
vvvvvv

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by EdogiStar(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
khingTony:
Very Good

Aso Rock Next smiley
grin
khingTony:
Very Good

Aso Rock Next smiley
Ehn, i go dey back group for That one
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Stop with the tribal bull shit please.. I’m a yoruba and I can tell you people are already annoyed to the core

You didnt ask him if the bullets shot yesterday differentiated between Ibos or Yorubas. You are quoting a paid psycophant from the government. You have time.

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Ategberoson(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Chii59:

Sighs.
Keep wailing.
Abia state is under curfew. Or you don't know that these thugs are equally in the east causing mayhem and disturbing peaceful protest. Keep spreading tribal hate.
It shall never be well with the both of you.
Whatever monies you've collected to propagate this hate will choke you.

look at them here Yorubas? Abia is under curfew but they're not destroying stations and companies Yoruba use your brain

why is southeast not burning at the moment? any Yoruba that's buying this southeast propaganda to cause unrest to their communities, you're curse
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Bunnatex:
The military should take over Nigeria. Coup is the way forward

The Military has been compromised. It is 'a dead on arrival' task.

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by tooth4tooth: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
mrkings84:
Very nice development. I love what the guys are doing.... We need to pass a clear message.

Blood for blood
Tooth4tooth

Na my moniker be your hash tag ?
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Kestolove:
if dats d work of Biafra, may God bless Dem.. nobody can divide us again with biafra, arewa or afenifere..we are one in dix struggle

Oh lawd, ur response melts my heart. U too much jare. cheesy
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Havesense: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
JoeEeL:

You didnt ask him if the bullets shot yesterday differentiated between Ibos or Yorubas. You are quoting a paid psycophant from the government. You have time.

Abi na.. I’ve left him with his deluded brain.. To hell with him..

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Kinzo0917:
U ARE THE MOST USELESS FOOL FOR TYPING THIS. I AM FROM OGUN. BUT I SAY � TO U, U ARE THE GREATEST FOOL EVER 4 TYPING THIS UR NONSENSE. ARE YORUBAS NOT IN OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA ��? ONCE AGAIN, U BE GOAT �.INFACT, GOAT � REASON BETTER THAN U.IDIOT

Don't mind him. He's a government paid psycophant; I mean, these guys aint so difficult to spot. cool
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by PremierGuy(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
It's only a matter of time before people turned on Tinubu, his family and his entrerprises.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
embarassed undecided

Proud Boys( Military Officers) , Stand back and Stand by

In Trump's voice
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by itoba4real(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
OCTOBER. 20 .2020 nigeria youths freedom day. we lost our lives and blood for the liberation of the enslave people of nigeria. we never stop until atonement is achieved
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
chiedozie198100:

Fulani man has spoken

You should have asked him if the bullets dispersed by the soldiers yesterday differentiated between tribes. These guys are paid govt psycophants trying all that is possible to ensure disunity within the southern tribes. Just don't feed them with attention like they're real people. cool

2 Likes

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by benqo01(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
HAHA ITS PAYBACK TIME ALL HIS PROPERTIES WILL BE DESTROYED ONE AFTER THE OTHER
HE BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.