Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (75647 Views)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

If you are purposely lying, may your children die a more gruesome death

https://twitter.com/ThatWahalaPesin/status/1318884259650768897?s=19

Ok.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok.

So shall it be, if you are purposely lying, your children will die and they will call it fake news that's if you are purposely lying

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

So shall it be, if you are purposely lying, your children will die and they will call it fake news that's if you are purposely lying

Ok sir grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok sir grin

yes , they will die a more gruesome death and label it fake news cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

yes , they will die a more gruesome death and label it fake news cheesy

Ok. grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by MrParrots: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Silent night unholy night;
Leprous green on left and right,
Squeezed in the middle is bloodied white.
Tell them, metals on errand will not win this fight.

The unlawful taste of bullet hits flesh and bone,
When they sent out dogs to bite
Children who only cried for what they owned.

Murmuring feet as a thousand run
The loudest sound is not made by guns,
It's the innocent blood that cries tonight.

It's hard to pray, but cry we will,
For dead or living not sure until
The sun arises and vampires take their flight.

G.E Williams
It's hard to sleep.

Lord Have Mercy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok. grin

If you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome death and they will label it fake news cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

If you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome death and they will label it fake news cheesy

Ok sir. Tomorrow i will die grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by SmartyPants(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

Lol. Senseless
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Lol. Senseless

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok sir. Tomorrow i will die grin

Not you your children, when they grow up, that's if you are purposely lying cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

Not you your children, when they grow up, that's if you are purposely lying cheesy

Ok sir, good for them grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok sir, good for them grin

So why are you lying?

Well gruesome death awaits them!! cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

So why are you lying?

Well gruesome death awaits them!! cheesy

Ok.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok.

nawa oo grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok.

The curse you and your family dey collect pass the money dem dey pay you. grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Engraced80(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
He is obviously suffering from swift amnesia.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by emeone: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
This man is high...
He is stupid.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by chimeremodlyn: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Which picture? Hav u seen picture of any dead person?
Pls who is this eediot
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by chimeremodlyn: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Dunsin2020 post=95165831]Gov sanwo only is a legally Mad man[/quote
Yes.....I was told he had mental issues
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by ogemore(f): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
We have all seen it. No politicians have the interest of the masses

You have spoken well.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by NGpatriot: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
maynia:

What is her name? Where is she from? Where is her social media page and status?

You people need to stop posting pictures without facts and context.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by NGpatriot: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked May God continue to bless Ambode wherever he is. Na today I believe say this Sanwo Olu na puppet Governor. Tinubu don sell Sanwo remote control to d Bokóhari cabal for Abuja. Press conference, press 1, press 5, oya begin say rubbish lies wey dem put for your mouth Mr Fine boy governor no pimples. Nobody died na, the people in this picture below are just acting Nollywood movie

https://www.nairaland.com/6194664/pictures-youths-died-lekkimassacre
https://www.nairaland.com/6195006/protesters-corpse-littered-floor-after

Stop posting fake pictures and fake news.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Click the link don't be silly, only you are in oblivion. Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

You can convince 40 scholars with one fact but you can't convince an idiot with 40 facts

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by OluwaGwaine(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are you dead ignorant or are you merely playing dumb? Either way, you're terrible at the role you're tryna play! GTFOH!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Openbusiness: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Patriot like maybe 2 other people have earlier brought it to my notice that this particular picture is from a movie. And I say a big thank you to them and to you as well. So, yes, you're correct, it is fake, I agree with you 100% and I don't advocate spreading fake pictures or fake news, in short I hate it. As you can see, I posted links of the thread on Nairaland where I got that picture from, threads that were created by other people, not me.

I would have removed the picture too, but as you can see, that picture is a COLLAGE. There are about 5 pictures in total. And like I told the other people who informed me earlier, I asked them if those other pictures too are fake, if they are from movie too etc, if they have evidence to that effect, they should provide it also, so that I can know the real truth. But none of them have been able to reply, and that's why I'm leaving that picture there. Even if it is just one of them that is true, then the truth must still be made known. So that's it. I hate fake news and I will never spread fake news deliberately. If I post something untrue or incorrect, it is either I got the wrong info that I thought was right or I didn't know and its not deliberate. I'm not a paid agent or saboteur or zombie of any political party, neither am I like those tribalistic keyboard warriors that always try to start tribal wars on Nairaland. My allegiance and loyalty is towards truth, justice and peace.

Anyway, where have you been hiding since morning. My blood has been very hot since yesterday night when I heard the news of massacre of peaceful protesters in Lekki. The tin pain me well well. I dey para mood since yesterday. My mind is hot, I have been looking for an intelligent intellectual person to argue politics and national development with since morning, but you have been nowhere to be found. I'm tired right now, I don cool dan, I can't argue again dis night, na till tomorrow. You're very smart, I wish you were a defender of the people, your people, not politicians. Someday sha, ur eyes go open.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by OluwaGwaine(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
So u dey fear arrest? You're worse than batshit! How u take toast ur partner as u no even get balls? If u no sabi wetin to talk STFU!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by mindtricks: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
nobody was killed, that is the truth.
[/s]

Come out on the street of Lagos and say that your "truth" and you will know how it goes.
Blood of the innocent spilled by your masters and you think it's child play.
People are not happy, be careful!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by mindtricks: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]

Nobody listens to state sponsored denials.
Truth out there is louder than what you have to say.
Save your breathe.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by ughuson69: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Your government or reign shall not end well. With all the pictures flying in social media and you have the gut to lie to Nigeria. You will not die well Sanwo-lu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.