Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken (8801 Views)

Abike Dabiri Asks Arisetv Boss To Call His Staff To Order / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by NNAMDIII(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by alshalz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
please those of you making tribal statements should stop, this is not the time to sectionize things . what we have now is not Yoruba,Igbo or any particular tribe's issue, it's our collective project- Nigerian youths project,a project of making a "better Nigeria" It's only standing as one that we can be able to dislodge the criminals who have seized our common wealths.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by GreaterFuture(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na Wa
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
Hope the Oba have the Lagoon to find succour as he once threatened others with?
We know all you people's intention is vengeance. Thanks to senseless Yorubas
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by Yebosola(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
The juju of mass hypnotism Tinubu cast on the yoruba race is expiring. These ones have seen the light. I pray for you also.

This mumu Oba Lil'Wayne sure has a lot of people to throw into lagoon now!

Wild Wild West!!!

The monsters you made!!

#YorubaAmaka

grin grin grin

I said it, uhmmm, Yorubas, e ronu, put on your thinking caps, this is how the atohunriwas will b mocking u after destroying your heritage and investments, they have noting to loose.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by Gandollaar(f): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yebosola:

I said it, uhmmm, Yorubas, e ronu, put on your thinking caps, this is how the atohunriwas will b mocking u after destroying your heritage and investments, they have noting to loose.
Yorubas are not the only investors in Lagos. Fact.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by orisa37: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
SANWO OLU DON'T LEAVE A VACUUM IN THE PALACE
PUT JIDE KOSOKO IN THE PALACE.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by okrikaboi: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Segun don become Oba
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by Christistruth00: 7:17pm On Jul 04
AllTheWayUp:
Youths have overrun the police and taken over the Oba of Lagos palace, the Oba has fled his palace.

An irate Mob has attacked the Palace of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu on Wedneday morning carting away valuable and setting the building ablaze.

Hoodlums also broke into the building stealing and vandalising property. The Oba’s traditional staff of office(opa Ase) was also stolen in the fracas.

Earlier today, the family home of Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwoolu in Surulere was burnt down and the Popular Oriental hotel rumoured to belong to Ex-Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was attacked.

These attacks are coming barely a day after Security agents opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters killing 9 and injuring several others at the Lekki Toll gate. The incident sparked a national outrage with many calling for a total overhaul of the leadership in the state.

https://mobile.twitter.com/instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318867119405256705

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-hoodlums-attack-oba-of-lagos-palace-steal-traditional-staff-photos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdfRusoShLs?si=RG9BdM-iS6hI3Qlh
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04
Christistruth00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdfRusoShLs?si=RG9BdM-iS6hI3Qlh
why are you bringing up old stories ? By the way, I remember this incidence when agbados said Igbo people chased their oba out of his palace with koboko, stole his bata kabiyesi and sold his staff of office on Jiji. I kept asking the dunces how that was possible but no response till today undecided
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by Christistruth00: 7:42pm On Jul 04
MASTAkiLLAh:
why are you bringing up old stories ? By the way, I remember this incidence when agbados Igbo people chased their oba out of his palace with koboko, stole his bata kabiyesi and sold his staff of office on Jiji. I kept asking the dunces how that was possible but no response till today undecided

We know the Truth
Re: Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04
This will never happen in any part of Yoruba land again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Jega Lead West African Leaders To Monitor Liberian Elections / LASG Opens Middle-Level Fresh Food Agro Hub In Mushin / “Jonathan Meets Umaru Musa Yar'adua”, Shocked Yar’adua Can’t Talk Or Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.