Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,950 members, 7,927,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members (536 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by SpiritualMoon: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sweet Nairaland,i need advice Please.
I am talking with a Guy,and he recently Wrote this sentence to me: ”My mind told me you are around.don’t lie.”

What Does he mean by that?we are sexually/romantically involved.is he playing with my mind?i can’t understand that cryptical message,and even when i Ask him to be specific about what he means,he still gives me No clear answers,he changes subject.

I would be forever thankful for response.
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Xixtie(f): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
#EndSARS #EndPOLICEBRUTALITY #EndLAZINESSinYOUTHS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Franzinni: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
I guess he will become a monitoring spirit type man..

The possessive type

I know that type also I am guessing you are attractive and he knows it

Also you might have made him feel insecure so he will start mind fcking you

I am no expert I am just going by experience don't take what I say with any form of seriousness
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
The same way you're unable to read his mind,,, is still the same way we don't know what he meant,,,,,

Nobody knows his mind,,,,,,,,

Tell him to elucidate,,,,,☹️

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by TheCork(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
SpiritualMoon:
I am talking with a Guy,and he recently Wrote this sentence to me: ”My mind told me you are around.don’t lie.”

What Does he mean by that?we are sexually/romantically involved.is he playing with my mind?i can’t understand that cryptical message,and even when i Ask him to be specific about what he means,he still gives me No clear answers,he changes subject.

angry
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by dorin27(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ask him one more time.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is he ur spiritual half
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by gsley: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are you not around don’t lie.
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
SpiritualMoon:

He is just playing with you, why taking it serious?
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Freestainworld(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tell him to have you if he thinks you are around nah
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Bluezy13(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are indeed around.

We know he knows you know wink
Re: Dear Nairaland I Have A Question To Fellow Members by Deicide: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Search Google

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Logo Design For An Hospital / She Is 50 But Look 30 With Anti Aging Face Massage! / Does Don Jazzy Truly Have Feelings For Rihanna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.