Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire (679 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / UBA House In Victoria Island On Fire - Unconfirmed Report / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by 180nobs: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerians are not taking it easy again as regards the #EndSARS movement.

Just after burning down the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge, TVC station, they headed down to Sanwo-Olu family house and here is the video.

There’s heavy speculations/rumor that the hoodlums might attack Oriental Hotel as they are now targeting properties believed to be owned by Government officials.

Watch the Video below:-
https://180nobs.com/breaking-news-lagos-governor-sanwo-olu-family-house-in-lagos-island-on-fire-watch-video/

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by Kposkila: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Perilous times,more dark days ahead.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ambode warned that this man was once diagnosed of a mental illness we thought he was joking
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by Donspicey: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Even as i Bad Reach i hardly decline helping people begging me with the word *PLEASE* talkless wen d person prostrates......

Those protesters spent nights outside their comfort zone to let the Govt knw dat we really need their intervention to xtrajudicial killings and the hardship in the Land but the Number one citizen could not for once address the protesters instead he ended up implicating Sanwo Olu....now see how dey want to bring down Lagos state......

Am beginning to doubt if the Bubu i knw is still Alive.....well time shall tell......

Lai Mohammed you are the Next......

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by yarimo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
so the family house of the Gov is part of SARS ? FG should order airforce to shoot all this criminals from the air . nonsense
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by Macphenson: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
yarimo:
so the family house of the Gov is part of SARS ? FG should order airforce to shoot all this criminals from the air . nonsense

Come out on the street and say this so that you will be heard.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Macphenson:

Come out on the street and say this so that you will be heard.
just answer yes or no, before I get angry.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by Macphenson: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
yarimo:
just answer yes or no, before I get angry.

Please meet me in Lekki Toll Plaza let me answer you live and direct.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu Family House In Lagos Island On Fire by Karex81(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Macphenson:

Please meet me in Lekki Toll Plaza let me answer you live and direct.
grin, de guy no get balls, all this keyboard warriors wey dey nairaland self grin

Hoodlums: The Looting Items Was Found And The Looters Was Arrested In Uyo. / INTERVIEW: #lekki Shootings: How Soldiers Prevented Me From Helping The Injured / Video:Hoodlum Seen In Viral Video Wearing Police DPO Uniform To Extort Money Fro