Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (49421 Views)

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Ancestors angry at them somebody need their ashes
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
benedictuyi:
Nigerians!!!
How is this better than the #ENDSARS we are protesting about?

You don't have the right to take another man's life oooo!!!

Though I don't support jungle justice, but how person go dey thief for this kain period when everybody blood don turn acid
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
NNFORUM:
The owner have eventually caught them up.

Useless sets miscreants. shocked shocked

SARS operatives kill Nigerians because they are suspected of being criminals. You kill people because you suspect they are criminals. Remind me again how your way of thinking is different from SARS operatives?

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't have any RIP to waste... Stupid people!!
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omah lay
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by DisLifeSha: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thieves dey take life too na

benedictuyi:
Nigerians!!!
How is this better than the #ENDSARS we are protesting about?

You don't have the right to take another man's life oooo!!!
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Two suspected armed robbers have allegedly been set ablaze in Calabar, the Cross River State Capital, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened at Parliamentary by Ikot Efa junction, on Tuesday, October, 20 at about 2pm.

According to an eyewitness, Who Notify News Crew, the suspected robbers who operated with a motorcycle were chased, caught and set ablaze by angry mob after they went to rob around Parliamentary Extension axis.

Facebook user, Diana Mary Nsam who spotted the burnt bodies while driving, called on relevant authorities to evacuate them, while condenming jungle justice.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=393739991978068&id=100040262113529&fs=0&focus_composer=0
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why do those people likes roasted human meat
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
This country can never move
forward until we begin doing same
to corrupt politicians... undecided undecided
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
>
When it dawns that sometimes the only difference between SARS and many ordinary Nigerians is just the badge and uniform... angry
>
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2020
I weep for the level of stupidity among our youths.

making kebabs out of petty thieves whilst the bigger political fools loot with indiscriminate level of caution.

And at the end , we bow to their feet to get stipends which wouldn't even get good school books for our kids.

why not let this ones go through the law and carry out such barbaric jungle kinda justice on those politicians that has looted our destiny...

they have programmed us to be like this, while not show them that they've failed. may the blood of those killed be on the head of the person wey first bring tyre.

still looking at the stupid nature of the Average Nigerian youth.

Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2020
CRS and AKS and jungle justice are like 4, 5 and 6
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by MallamTriga: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Is ikot EFA not in calabar municipal?
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Jungle Justice is what our politicians need.
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by MightyHand(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Bad time for them but good reward, Government de oppress, thief too they oppress.. I like jungle justice a times..
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by anomaly20: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2020
softset:
The worst place to steal is calabar, they dont just beat, they burn
Cross River State in general. Ogoja own is worst
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by MightyHand(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2020
charlesucheh:
I weep for the level of stupidity among our youths.

making kebabs out of petty thieves whilst the bigger political fools loot with indiscriminate level of caution.

And at the end , we bow to their feet to get stipends which wouldn't even get good school books for our kids.

why not let this ones go through the law and carry out such barbaric jungle kinda justice on those politicians that has looted our destiny...

they have programmed us to be like this, while not show them that they've failed. may the blood of those killed be on the head of the person wey first bring tyre.

still looking at the stupid nature of the Average Nigerian youth.

IS YOUR PROPERTY STOLEN BEFORE?
I hate when people compare robbery with political looting.
See guy political looting belongs too ALL, but
Robbery took away someone hard earn/ someone's sweat and subject the victims to various danger. Has Abacha loot ever gives you sleepless nights? but consider a situation you lose a million naira to robbers...
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by onadana: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
See dia yansh..

Just imagine where your mind went..yansh..go and join SARS protest to receive sense.
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
This mentality of mob jungle justice extrajudicial killings needs to stop. Some Nigerians are so quick to burn to death petty thieves that stole 100k but they will ignore the mega political thieves stealing billions, oppressing and stealing their future away. They will be hailing and worshipping those ones. Mtchwwwww

Calabar people are not cowards like rivers and Lagos people that thugs eat for breakfast, at caly dem thugs are roasted, in places like ugep the roasted corpses would have been eaten up.
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Benblaq:
My Calabar!. This is one of the things I hate about Calabar. They take drastic jungle justice in petty theft cases, meanwhile the state government and her cohorts are moving about freely. It is well.

Jungle justice is common in Calabar South, not my Municipality.

Municipality is safe.. not like calabar south, I dare not go there.
I'm a student of unical, until now I haven't visited crutech.
that place is bloody
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2020
JUNGLE JUSTICE.

This should not be our system of handling security matters.
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Openbusiness: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
quentin06:

Calabar people are not cowards like rivers and Lagos people that thugs eat for breakfast, at caly dem thugs are roasted, in places like ugep the roasted corpses would have been eaten up.
Nawa to you oh. Dis mata no be about cowardice. this matter is about rule of law and civilized behavior. We can't be complaining across the country against govt about extrajudicial killings and then the people also will be killing others extrajudicially. We have law, we have courts, we have sentences. Let the criminals be tried by law and sentenced to execution by the courts if guilty. That's the way to go. I know our Judiciary is a mess and the system is rotten and imperfect but we have to work towards improving it. We cannot be arrester, punisher, prosecutor, jury, witness, judge and executioner at the same time. That's why the famous quote says: Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Donattoe(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
I live in Calabar and I just witnessed another One caught this morning along Murtala Moh'd highway by Bee bobsco, he was about to be burnt alive.
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by EmmymTr(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Another one was burnt today too
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by kemmywyze: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2020
When will the youths took to the street as it's done now to demand #Endtojunglejustice. I'm patiently waiting for such time
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Donattoe(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Witnessed one being roasted alive this morning here in Calabar cry
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
MightyHand:

IS YOUR PROPERTY STOLEN BEFORE?
I hate when people compare robbery with political looting.
See guy political looting belongs too ALL, but
Robbery took away someone hard earn/ someone's sweat and subject the victims to various danger. Has Abacha loot ever gives you sleepless nights? but consider a situation you lose a million naira to robbers...
your mind is very small.
so, jungle justice is your next option ahbi?
check the accumulated effects of political looting, then you will know why the petty robbery cases are rampant.

God gave your sense to think, not to visit the woman that sells AGBO.....
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
softset:
The worst place to steal is calabar, they dont just beat, they burn
Calabar and Uyo . Aba too
Re: Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Benblaq:
My Calabar!. This is one of the things I hate about Calabar. They take drastic jungle justice in petty theft cases, meanwhile the state government and her cohorts are moving about freely. It is well.

Jungle justice is common in Calabar South, not my Municipality.
This particular one happened in municipality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / 3,000 Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.