Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,191 members, 7,974,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:52 PM

Endsars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Endsars (148 Views)

I'm Disgusted With BBC, Cnn's Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari / #endsars Is Trending Again On Twitter / #endsars: Osinbajo Finally Ends SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endsars by Kdon2: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is a new low for @Nigeria army. Killing unarmed endsars protesters. I believe they should be proud of themselves with the achievement they have recorded now! They have successfully set a new record that would be remember for generations! When it was first rumoured that the army would attack unarmed protesters we thouggt tgey wont be that stupid now, even their top brass came public that they are not going to condense to such low savagery... I don't know what better name to call this than COWARDICE of a new low!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wish For Chaos / King Aaron Ft Peruzzi - Chocolate / Offer@>> Http://cbdhempoiltoday.com/kirk-cameron-cbd-oil/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.