Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara (995 Views)

Authorise Carrying Of Arms For Self-defence – Zamfara Monarch / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by Allwell52: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Translation: If today the minister of defense wasn’t a muslim & not from Zamfara, Islamic scholars will definitely preach against him and call for his resignation but as he’s a Muslim now, nobody is saying anything despite the killings in his hometown. #EndSARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vrliE97Ro
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by SLAP44: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by dapsoneh: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, you will agree with me that this is indeed the darkest time in the history of our nation.
Two weeks ago, the peace loving youths of this great nation embarked on a peaceful protest against the perceived brutality by the men of the special anti- robbery squad popularly known as SARS. The protest started peacefully and progressively gained momentum with support by Nigerians in diaspora joining the protest until recently, when it was hijacked by the enemies of our dear nation who sponsored hoodlums all over the country to commit various atrocities across the country.
Standing out among these was horendious act in Lagos where several protesters were killed by unknown gunmen who disguised in army uniform to commit this nefarious act.
Fellow Nigerians, i want to assure you that the perpetrators will never go unpunished.
To this end, i have set up a committee to investigate the massacre that happened all over the country especially, Leki toll gate incident.
Security personnels have been deployed across the 35 states of the federation including federal capital territory to forestall any further occurrence.
The federal government is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the of lives and properties of our citizens.
I want to appeal to our youths all over the country to step down on the protest as serious dialogue is ongoing with stakeholders in the country to meeting their demands.
Long live Federal republic of Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by Tonylyte(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
It is too late! We are not going back!
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by gsley: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you are expecting any good thing out of buhari mouth you are waisting your time....

Tell me any good tins he has said out of his mouth through out this year and last year
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by blowjob: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
After Peaceful protesters were killed
Politicians /APC apologist are now blaming a tribe for aiding the destruction
But they couldn’t condemn the killing
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter
Any body blaming any tribe for this
But,couldn’t condemn the killing
Are agents of this failed government,they are regrouping to start looting
Just as looting bind them together so as suffering bind us too
Let no one be fooled
I don’t encourage destroying of poverty
Yes we know the anger is much and can’t be controlled
Please let’s be guarded from those snakes we are fighting against,not to infiltrate us
Let all this apologist use their skills to persuade buhari to talk and dissolve sars
And not blaming any one
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter

We don’t care
We are resetting Nigeria
Their plans are now to set southerners against each other
Make we wise up
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by yanabasee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a vegetable.....

He doesn't know what he's doing there......

He's just babysitted by those cabals...
Re: Buhari Should Say Something My Brothers Are Dying -Minister Of defence Zamfara by Vyzz: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
dapsoneh:
Fellow Nigerians, you will agree with me that this is indeed the darkest time in the history of our nation.
Two weeks ago, the peace loving youths of this great nation embarked on a peaceful protest against the perceived brutality by the men of the special anti- robbery squad popularly known as SARS. The protest started peacefully and progressively gained momentum with support by Nigerians in diaspora joining the protest until recently, when it was hijacked by the enemies of our dear nation who sponsored hoodlums all over the country to commit various atrocities across the country.
Standing out among these was horendious act in Lagos where several protesters were killed by unknown gunmen who disguised in army uniform to commit this nefarious act.
Fellow Nigerians, i want to assure you that the perpetrators will never go unpunished.
To this end, i have set up a committee to investigate the massacre that happened all over the country especially, Leki toll gate incident.
Security personnels have been deployed across the 35 states of the federation including federal capital territory to forestall any further occurrence.
The federal government is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the of lives and properties of our citizens.
I want to appeal to our youths all over the country to step down on the protest as serious dialogue is ongoing with stakeholders in the country to meeting their demands.
Long live Federal republic of Nigeria!

Are u speaking on what capacity

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On In Nigeria? / Osisioma Flyover Bridge, Long Wait For A Dishevel Project / Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.