Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,362 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:02 AM

#ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager (2013 Views)

Onitsha Head Bridge Blocked As UGM Kill Military Officers / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by faceland: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2020
It seems the WhatsApp mobile application isn't working since 11pm yesterday... I suspect it might be precaution to control the spread of Story updates that might instigate violence.

I am being paranoid or did you notice this? undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by faceland: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2020
It is unusual for at least 3 persons in my contact to go a few hours without updating status/stroy... Since 11pm yesterday (21st October), none of my messages has been delivered (it was sent but not delivered so it's not a network issue).

Is it only me or is it general?

Re: #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by chukwuibuipob: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2020
sad if Dey block online,Dey can’t block down line/offline.Y’all be safe please

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by AndroBlaze: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2020
faceland:
It is unusual for at least 3 persons in my contact to go a few hours without updating status/stroy... Since 11pm yesterday (21st October), none of my messages has been delivered (it was sent but not delivered so it's not a network issue).

Is it only me or is it general?

Who are you asking questions? Why not go and ask the ghosts of those your contacts that have not updated thus "THEY HAVE BLOCKED WHATSAPP"

Keep burning down the only country you have!

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by faceland: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2020
It's working.
A message went through.
By dawn I would try and find out why others are offline.

Anyway, I hope peace is restored. Good morning.
Re: #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Who are you asking questions? Why not go and ask the ghosts of those your contacts that have not updated thus "THEY HAVE BLOCKED WHATSAPP"

Keep burning down the only country you have!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager by faceland: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
SimplyFacts:
grin grin
grin Sincerely it was out for at least 2 hours. It was around 03:05 it came back (only WhatsApp was affected) but I knew that the people on Nairaland would insult me so I just made update and refuse to respond until tempers are down.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Igbo Muslims; Assassins Mistook Imam For Commissioner, Killed Him / Two Speedin Motorcyclist Legs Crushed Into Pieces After A Brutal Accident Down A / I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.