Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,087 members, 7,903,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly (1045 Views)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:21am On Oct 22, 2020
In life, there are seasons when you will have to abandone your past and face your future squarely with determined outlook and guarantee renowned motion.

Life is spiritual and life tends to revolves us around to make us better and put us in the right direction to produce results and be able to face our enemies without doubts.

You may have rubbed your character into the dirty oils of character assassination and brutally crucified your behaviour for common gratification of your body needs, time comes when you should be ready to throw away those peeks and accept the blame sheet you rolled over your entire existence.

Most ladies and gentlemen have had multiple boy friends and sleeping materials which at the time of engagement, it was very permissible, but in the long run, it's now ashamed to even mention that to your new world. And more importantly it's difficult to break the ties you have built with these destroyers of common bridges. What are you going to do??

Are you going to confess to your husband or wife or you will just go on sad cruise?? life gives us whatever we have planted, you couldn't plant differently and turn around to reap something else, it's going to be the same stuff.

What are my saying, wake up from your slumber, life is about to end, like I always said, you can not reap what you didn't plant, and so the plan of your wicked adversary is to keep you planting what you wouldn't want to reap and keep expecting to reap wonderful stuffs,

My brethren, these things are preprogrammed to activate what you sow you reap. One of the most frustrating part of this life is that, folks have abandoned the sanctity of relationship. They throw anything, everything through, over behind or whatever into their union, including those who have been exposed to truth and have been fed with divine knowledge of specific instructions and manuel of love.

What shall we say to these things, shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?? GOD ALMIGHTY forbidden, how can we that have been delivered from sin still continue in there.

Flee the wrath to come, I mean your wicked terrible harvest of what you have sowed that's coming to your house. Start today to plant quality, heartfelt persistent gracious seed of holiness, respect and truth in the field of life and you shall have no fear of the future. Then your harvest shall be glorious

1 Like

Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Right away
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Glee
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Goodluck
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Wow nice writeup,,,,,,,

You must be a good smoker for posting this,,,,,,,,wink

Please which weed are you smoking,,,,?

As a girl please don't go near Colorado,,,,, please,,,

I love girls that smoke cigarettes,,,,,❤️

Keep it up,,,,, you're wise
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
Wow nice writeup,,,,,,,

You must be a good smoker for posting this,,,,,,,,wink

Please which weed are you smoking,,,,?

As a girl please don't go near Colorado,,,,, please,,,

I love girls that smoke cigarettes,,,,,❤️

Keep it up,,,,, you're wise

You seem to be too loud, for crying out loud you are someone's daddy, please respect and be courteous. Love you
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

You seem to be too loud, for crying out loud you are someone's daddy, please respect and be courteous. Love you

Who told you i have kids,,,?

Ma I'm still single and enjoying my life,,,,,

Answer my question or lemme alone,,,,,,smiley

Love you too,,,,,,,,

grin
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by mosdii(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Wow, I'm highly impressed and motivated.
One of the few nice post from a female NLander.
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2020

Who told you i have kids,,,?

Ma I'm still single and enjoying my life,,,,,

Answer my question or lemme alone,,,,,,smiley

Love you too,,,,,,,,

grin

Time no more
Re: Time To Say Goodbye To These Which Held Tightly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2020
mosdii:
Wow, I'm highly impressed and motivated.

One of the few nice post from a female NLander.

Happy you grabbed

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your First Date Question? / Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) / Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha Gets Fans Cracking Their Ribs With Her Slow-mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.